Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prican1

Do you pay at WE-2 booth?

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

Not sure why we fishing permit holders need to pay $10 at the booth during the day? That area is strictly for fishing. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm fed up with jones beach and their staff.   

Surprised no one raved about the little stunt they tried pulling this past weekend.  With the cancelation of the air show, I called to ensure access would be restored to permit holding fishermen for that area and was  informed that NO, only air show ticket holders would be permitted.  I replied that the show was formally canceled, and west end 2 was not an official viewing/parking field for the event.  "All things considering, what is your reasoning for banning permit holding fishermen from accessing an area relegated for their exclusive use?" 

I was given no answer and arrogantly patronized by their useless, uneducated staff for raising an argument about fishing.  This whole state is a joke an nassau county is one big toilet flush.

I drove down anyway only to find some punk kid, waving people through without so much as looking up from her phone and failing to check for the necessary fishing equipment that is to accompany every permit holding individual who attempts to access the area.  Bunch of fraudulent losers destroying a once beautiful place.

Edited by DeepBlue85

WE2 is not strictly for fishing, the construction dock lot is. Get an empire pass, I don’t know how an LI fisherman gets by without one.

4 mins ago, C.Robin said:

WE2 is not strictly for fishing, the construction dock lot is. Get an empire pass, I don’t know how an LI fisherman gets by without one.

Yes another money grab from lord cuomo

5 mins ago, giant basshole said:

$65 for parking at all state parks and beaches for a year is far from a bad deal, no matter the state. 

1 hour ago, C.Robin said:

$65 for parking at all state parks and beaches for a year is far from a bad deal, no matter the state. 

I think it's $80.

32 mins ago, Chrishockey said:

I think it's $80.

If you renew it online between November and December for the following year it’s $65.

Edited by C.Robin

18 hours ago, giant basshole said:

Just a small correction

money grab, dushebag, bloody hands, elderly killer, scumbag lord wants to be coumo.

We could add more than a few more things to title

Edited by Popasilov
spelling

22 hours ago, prican1 said:

Not sure why we fishing permit holders need to pay $10 at the booth during the day? That area is strictly for fishing.

Technically it is a part of the state park

1 hour ago, pequa11 said:

Except on weekends when seniors still have to fork over a ten spot.    

Not senior,  forked over $750 for a lifetime. As cancelation prize, I do get a $100 state park giftcard.