Little

Friday Florida Follies. Tased in the tits

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

Happy Friday, this is even more fun!  Celebrations a plenty here at the Little Compound.

If you are  "boobs man", you just have to FF to 24 seconds!

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 mins ago, Little said:

If you are  "boobs man", you just have to FF to 24 seconds!

Man, you could hear her go SPLAT when the cops took her down. :laugh::laugh: 

Edited by MikeMc

4 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Man, you could hear her go SPLAT when the cops took her down. :laugh::laugh: 

I KNOW, was that rude or what?  Take that big giant tittie and SMACK it on the concrete.  PPLLLAAPP!!!

Remember tits like that look way bigger when you hold them closer to the camera.

We Need a scientist.  Doc Hop.  @HopHead, please review the above video, the patient at 24 seconds.  Can you give us some dimension and weight estimates?  Please dont use metric system, those toobs are All American!

Does the hospital have specially designed hydraulic systems to handle boobs like that?  Like the big arm on the Space shuttle?

Might not be your gig, but what about milk production?  What size town/village can one of those cover?

8 mins ago, Little said:

I KNOW, was that rude or what?  Take that big giant tittie and SMACK it on the concrete.  PPLLLAAPP!!!

Remember tits like that look way bigger when you hold them closer to the camera.

We Need a scientist.  Doc Hop.  @HopHead, please review the above video, the patient at 24 seconds.  Can you give us some dimension and weight estimates?  Please dont use metric system, those toobs are All American!

Does the hospital have specially designed hydraulic systems to handle boobs like that?  Like the big arm on the Space shuttle?

Might not be your gig, but what about milk production?  What size town/village can one of those cover?

Those aren't even big.....maybe 400cc max. :dismay:

11 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

Them knee grows sure do fight a lot. But to be fair, there was some world class white trash too. 

I loved the little kid screaming mommy at his white trash mom. A nice touch. :laugh: 

They have rights!  The right to act like savages and animals.  Like I've been saying....it's what the entire blm thing is about.....we're ****ing savages so just leave us alone because it's our culture.

28 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I loved the little kid screaming mommy at his white trash mom. A nice touch. :laugh: 

Notice how quick she jumped off the motorized scooter. Hopefully her "disability" got revoked.

14 mins ago, i07nyc said:

Notice how quick she jumped off the motorized scooter. Hopefully her "disability" got revoked.

Yes, I did notice that, too. :laugh: 

19 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Yes, I did notice that, too. :laugh: 

They probably started arguing over a handicap parking space outside, and it carried over inside the store.