Harf

HR 1 is dying and they know it — They have begun lashing out

Rate this topic

126 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Deplorable Incisor

Robert Cheek

12 hours ago
What a joke CNN has become.  I bet they require forms to be filled out and ID shown for visitors to their studios.

Vaporlocked

16 hours ago

... And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Focus on the REPUBLIC part. We are not a Democracy! MSM is going to keep saying Democracy until people believe that's what we are, which we ARE NOT!

Edited by TimS
links

What legal citizen is being denied the rite to vote and in what state ,city,town,municipality .....now that’s  a big fat zero answer .....these Dems are becoming so unhinged .....LOL LOL 

29 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

What legal citizen is being denied the rite to vote and in what state ,city,town,municipality .....now that’s  a big fat zero answer .....these Dems are becoming so unhinged .....LOL LOL 

It must be happening everywhere - right? 

Democracy AKA Mob Rule has never succeeded for long anywhere.  I do agree with the Democrats about one thing however, the masses are too stupid to know what is good for them.  

1 hour ago, Harf said:

What will they do now?  Another Crisis?

Yes....UFO’s are not picking up any speed. I read about the alternate yesterday. China announced that another bird flu has managed to get from an animal to humans. One case so far.....but don’t worry about it. It’s under control.......

Enjoy the summer folks. Fall is coming.....

Edited by aae0130

The claim disadvantaged minorities don't have picture ID's is a myth. 

9 hours ago, Harf said:

Deplorable Incisor

Robert Cheek

12 hours ago
What a joke CNN has become.  I bet they require forms to be filled out and ID shown for visitors to their studios.

Vaporlocked

16 hours ago

... And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Focus on the REPUBLIC part. We are not a Democracy! MSM is going to keep saying Democracy until people believe that's what we are, which we ARE NOT!

From the guy who started the thread titled     "The filibuster "protects the democracy of our nation." Agree?"  but didn't provide an answer to his own question.

"RIP CNN 2017"   odd, they had their best year last year.

As to the thread title, yes, lashing out over States creating restrictive voting laws to correct a non-existent problem.   

12 hours ago, Harf said:

Deplorable Incisor

Robert Cheek

12 hours ago

Vaporlocked

16 hours ago

You are making a distinction that we are either a democracy or a republic. We are both. The nature of our constitution combines the two. Yes we are a republic with guaranteed rights. At the same time, we can vote both by electing representatives and direct ballot to change the rights of US citizens by changing the constitution as well as laws. That is the democracy part. Our constitition spells it out.

Edited by fishing bum wannabe

14 mins ago, fishing bum wannabe said:

And you’d know that how?

The minorities I know have ID's.

Some even have bank accounts, have been on planes, and live off the plantation. 

4 hours ago, J said:

60bab757490c4_BlackmanID.PNG.bb62808bd3c026d23175cdf13a5965a1.PNG

20 mins ago, Buckscorider said:

The minorities I know have ID's.

Some even have bank accounts, have been on planes, and live off the plantation. 

Glad to hear it. How many do you know? Enough to make a far reaching statement like this? And are you sure they “live off the plantation”.  Sounds like BS to me.

4 hours ago, J said:

Edited by fishing bum wannabe

2 hours ago, fishing bum wannabe said:

Glad to hear it. How many do you know? Enough to make a far reaching statement like this? And are you sure they “live off the plantation”.  Sounds like BS to me.

I work with most of them.

Engineers and technicians. 

Probly smarter than me :)