fishinambition

Trump Back In Office By August

Rate this topic

121 posts in this topic

1 min ago, fishinambition said:

Those are the rumors. I dont think it's true but boy would that be AWESOME.

No, it wouldn't be.  And, it will not happen.

But, it does serve to keep the crazy folks "believing" and keeps the GOP beholden to the loser. 

It would also be a miracle ....trumps done unless he can prove the fraud in court and people start going to jail ....still waiting for the number of fraudulent ballots .....no one said there wasn’t fraud just not enough to overturn an election....in trumps defense the vaccine which is his ....the self admitted propaganda by c n n ...the control of the media by the Dems ,the bought prosecuter s, Russian collusion all propaganda bought forth by low life democrats.....if trump does prove fraud oooooh those emotionally broken Dems will be crying ..and be paying back there college loans .....hmmm not paying back those college loans and trying to put them on the taxpayers back ....now that’s fraud...LOL LOL LOL the word gigalo experts are about to spew any second ...LOL LOL LOL 

1 min ago, fishinambition said:

I'm thinking maybe there's more to this talk of a coup than just talk. I really hope so. The social unrest will be epic. 

Coup's are bad... besides the Mid-Terms are right around the corner... and 2024 will be here before ya' even know it 

14 mins ago, fishinambition said:

Trump, himself, is saying this.

How often have people said he was crazy, and wrong, only to be shown as right, months later?

Just now, RiverRaider said:

Coup's are bad... besides the Mid-Terms are right around the corner... and 2024 will be here before ya' even know it 

Nah, this republic is being stretched to its limits and is already pretty broken as it is. A coup would make things only slightly worse. 

2 mins ago, fishinambition said:

Nah, this republic is being stretched to its limits and is already pretty broken as it is. A coup would make things only slightly worse. 

it's hard to tell with you,

but do you believe this or is this a joke?

7 mins ago, fishinambition said:

I'm thinking maybe there's more to this talk of a coup than just talk. I really hope so. The social unrest will be epic. 

A nice confession that to fishinambition, and to others here, democracy is dumb. We want Trump as President for Life, no more embarrassing elections.

Just now, BrianBM said:

A nice confession that to fishinambition, and to others here, democracy is dumb. We want Trump as President for Life, no more embarrassing elections.

Democracy by definition, is dumb. 

Just now, BrianBM said:

no more "rigged" elections.  Just think, if there were no more "elections" than millions of illegal aliens wouldn't be able to vote.  MERIKA!

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

it's hard to tell with you,

but do you believe this or is this a joke?

It's over man. We had a nice run.

25 mins ago, fishinambition said:

The only way for trump to be president by August is a coup.

If you think this is cool you're a traitor