Shipwreck

Serendipity?

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

I tried to get vaccinated finally on Tuesday.  Place was closed.

 

Re Opens today, choice of shot, no appt, walk right in.

 

Wednesday, Fauci Emails drop.

 

Now I am seriously questioning motivations of Dems, Big Pharma, Social Media, and Dr. F.

 

I was going to go after selling a few hundred fishing poles this morning.  I am thinking someone up there loves me and made me wait the ONE day that may have made the difference.  I am conflicted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shipwreck said:

I tried to get vaccinated finally on Tuesday.  Place was closed.

 

Re Opens today, choice of shot, no appt, walk right in.

 

Wednesday, Fauci Emails drop.

 

Now I am seriously questioning motivations of Dems, Big Pharma, Social Media, and Dr. F.

 

I was going to go after selling a few hundred fishing poles this morning.  I am thinking someone up there loves me and made me wait the ONE day that may have made the difference.  I am conflicted.

 

There is no simple, easy answer.

But, look at it like this...if you do not get the shot now, and change your mind in the future, you can.

If you get the shot, then change your mind, you can't undo the shot.

Just defer the decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, dena said:

 

There is no simple, easy answer.

But, look at it like this...if you do not get the shot now, and change your mind in the future, you can.

If you get the shot, then change your mind, you can't undo the shot.

Just defer the decision.

That is pretty much where I am.

 

I have been out and about in every form except air travel since day one.  I feel like I have antibodies as I was sick after last winters show season and meeting....wait for it.... several people from.....Wuhan..... at the Big Rock show in January and was sick as **** later that month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Shipwreck said:

That is pretty much where I am.

 

I have been out and about in every form except air travel since day one.  I feel like I have antibodies as I was sick after last winters show season and meeting....wait for it.... several people from.....Wuhan..... at the Big Rock show in January and was sick as **** later that month.

Yea, me too.

I haven't gotten the shot yet, but reserve the right to change my mind in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, dena said:

I haven't gotten the shot yet, but reserve the right to change my mind in the future.

As you should! As we all should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Now I am seriously questioning motivations of Dems, Big Pharma, Social Media, and Dr. F.

All due respect, it's about time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

All due respect, it's about time. 

I have had plenty of reservations.  Now I have actual proof in these emails.  Werds are important and his fill me with doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they offering any bribes to get the shot?  Like entering you in a lottery to win a million or a gun?

 

Are they handing out booze or pot or free tickets?

 

If not, you should hold out until they do.

 

I wish I had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

I have had plenty of reservations.  Now I have actual proof in these emails.  Werds are important and his fill me with doubt.

Actual proof of what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, jkrock said:

Are they offering any bribes to get the shot?  Like entering you in a lottery to win a million or a gun?

 

Are they handing out booze or pot or free tickets?

 

If not, you should hold out until they do.

 

I wish I had

workmate just got jabbed yesterday. they gave him a $20 scratch off. :dismay: spending $$ on useless stuff. $$$ we don't have, keep adding to the states debt. i hope this is a turning point in this countries history. wake up people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I are on the same page. You couldn't pay us enough to get our family vaccinated.

 

Over a year, wearing a mask as little as possible despite eating at restaurants, going shopping, going on vacation, living a normal life, and none of us has had any issues. We're a family of walking, talking miracles.

 

Fauci's emails prove what independent thinkers have been aware of for over a year. 

 

JFvqIbEb.png.ebb6ba7e3e04056e3ed6530a224a10c9.png

A43fVOPy.jpeg.d39a44bc3979d74c0ced09aeea37f099.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shipwreck said:

Trump Tower being Wiretapped. :D

That’s stupid. You could just say that the emails proved nothing. Especially not anything about the vaccine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

You could just say that the emails proved nothing. Especially not anything about the vaccine.

They proved plenty.  Motivation.  The root.

 

The vaccine itself is under EUA and could be argued that by definition is not yet proven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Shipwreck said:

They proved plenty.  Motivation.  The root.

 

The vaccine itself is under EUA and could be argued that by definition is not yet proven.

They proved absolutely nothing which is why you have to make vague statements. Hell, the emails don’t even cover the vaccine timeframe and the most recent ones are from June of last year.

 

I’d guess that right wing media is affecting you more than the emails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.