Windknot508

WTB 1201m old school or a ssu1201m

15 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, capecod said:

Looking for eaither built... mass area.  

I have the factory version of that rod in spinning. 

Does not see any use. 

Where are are you Located?  I’m ten miles north of Boston. 

Just now, capecod said:

I’m located on the cape, I could always go to CMS and buy a built rod but I figured I’d look here for somthing cheaper 

8 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

I have the factory version of that rod in spinning. 

Does not see any use. 

Where are are you Located?  I’m ten miles north of Boston. 

Just now, Maine Guide said:

May make it to the Canal this weekend. 

Let me know if you want to see it. 

is it a factory 1201m or ssu? And is it the old school version? How much where you looking for? 

I have a friend that has the factory Gen 1 SSU120MH 30/70 split they had for a short time. 

I have a few SSU120M (G1) and may sell one or two, but those are perfect with titanium guides $$$. One was built as a backup and never used. 

55 mins ago, ged said:

I have a friend that has the factory Gen 1 SSU120MH 30/70 split they had for a short time. 

I have a few SSU120M (G1) and may sell one or two, but those are perfect with titanium guides $$$. One was built as a backup and never used. 

Hey ged, I may be interested in one of the 1 pieces... It’s the same blank you sold me at the canal a few years back correct? I used that rod strictly since I bought from you haha, needs a new guid and reel seat tho so I want somthing to replace it for the time being. 

I love that blank. I have been fishing much heavier the last few years. Every time I think about selling I think back to that nice parabolic action. 

2 mins ago, ged said:

I love that blank. I have been fishing much heavier the last few years. Every time I think about selling I think back to that nice parabolic action. 

Lmk if you want to sell and your price, I’m around to meet up again anytime.