Maine Guide

Russia Did it Again!

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

Hacked the World’s largest meat packer. One fifth of all meat comes from them. 

 

Will Joe be tough on Vlad over this?  Why do this just before their summit. 

 

Or is he Putin’s senile puppet?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, SnookerFla said:

Joe doesn't know whether to sh*t or wind his wristwatch 

Neither do any of his handlers.  A pathetic group with no clue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, SnookerFla said:

Joe doesn't know whether to sh*t or wind his wristwatch 

He'll probably Sh!* on it...then wind it, then hold it up to his ear to see if it's ticking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vlad has Biden and his handlers - including Obama - so confused they don't know what to do.  Hammer in one hand, sickle in the other.

they can't and won't stand up to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure it wasn’t the Russians.

 

If the commies scream Russia, I tend to lean towards China. I mean they did unleash China flu on the world. They are the real

scum.

 

I’m also waiting till the day they start hacking/shutting down peoples cars.
 

Yes, I said it, and watch it’ll probably happen in the future.
 

All of y’all with your smart car features like ONSTAR or Whatever service other manufactures provide. Ya know, the ones which can literarily remotely stop,

or unlock cars, police have used them to stop cars in the past?
 

I sense that happening sometime in the very near future. Especially with Xiden at the helm. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MattieG said:

Pretty sure it wasn’t the Russians.

 

If the commies scream Russia, I tend to lean towards China. I mean they did unleash China flu on the world. They are the real

scum.

 

I’m also waiting till the day they start hacking/shutting down peoples cars.
 

Yes, I said it, and watch it’ll probably happen in the future.
 

All of y’all with your smart car features like ONSTAR or Whatever service other manufactures provide. Ya know, the ones which can literarily remotely stop,

or unlock cars, police have used them to stop cars in the past?
 

I sense that happening sometime in the very near future. Especially with Xiden at the helm. 

 

 

 

I am thinking it was our own CIA, or other government agency.

What better way to push their green agenda than jack up the prices on meat, and fuel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when America had a strong Leader (Jan 2017 to Jan 2021)?

 

The world  is laughing at us. 

 

81 million votes. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Remember when America had a strong Leader (Jan 2017 to Jan 2021)?

 

The world  is laughing at us. 

 

81 million votes. Lol. 

 

Our Tranny military will scratch the Russians eyes out, and hit them with their purse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Remember when America had a strong Leader (Jan 2017 to Jan 2021)?

You mean the strong leader that was in office during the largest hack in the history of our country that was also perpetrated by the Russians? 
 

A lot of good that did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

You mean the strong leader that was in office during the largest hack in the history of our country that was also perpetrated by the Russians? 
 

A lot of good that did.

Hey Dude. The 1980’s called. They want their foreign policy back. 

 

Russia. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, The Dude said:

You mean the strong leader that was in office during the largest hack in the history of our country that was also perpetrated by the Russians? 
 

A lot of good that did.

Dems are the laughing stock of the world. Zero countries fear a Dem Potus lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.