levari

What’s the story with Sebile Stick Shadd?

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

From what I have heard, some of the guys that liked them made the switch to the Savage Mackstick and haven’t looked back. 

I personally never got into using them but I’m not much of a “ditcherman” anyway so maybe I just haven’t had enough opportunities to see it work better than other plugs. 

1 hour ago, Sir Defyable said:

From what I have heard, some of the guys that liked them made the switch to the Savage Mackstick and haven’t looked back. 

I personally never got into using them but I’m not much of a “ditcherman” anyway so maybe I just haven’t had enough opportunities to see it work better than other plugs. 

The savage does not cast as good as the Sebile and I am not a “Dutchman” either..

1 hour ago, plugchucker said:

I was at a store in Point Pleasant Saturday and they had a giant display of them.

You still can get them here and there but I am looking for a certain color and size..

Tackle warehouse used to carry tons of them. Not anymore..

54 mins ago, levari said:

The savage does not cast as good as the Sebile and I am not a “Dutchman” either..

As long as it casts better than the magic swimmer am I right?

9 mins ago, ged said:

I still have a few. Probably my favorite plug 

Suspend 

Hands down one my favorite plugs from 2010-2014 During the Nahant /Winthrop Afternoon feeds of 6" Sea Herring. It was reliable for 2-3 feeds a week. All on the kayak.  The Sebile 182 was my go too followed by the smaller Magic Swimmer which would lose the last link occasionally  and Garys GRS Troller. The 182 was a missile paired with a Calstar and Daiwa Saltist 20 LW. The rolling herring feeds were fast. I was breaking hobie drives weekly trying to keep up. Hands down the best plug years for me. Tuco was very happy. 

Now years later Bass are all huddled together and the side imaging shows the schools tightly packed and tossing plastic and for the most part a finesse bite. 

Barefoot action Summer sun , broad day light feeding shots at monsters watching them eat the plug in the west wind cooled water....hope to see it again.

6141B54E-D3FD-44A3-877D-248EF0F4FEA4.jpeg

18 hours ago, levari said:

You still can get them here and there but I am looking for a certain color and size..

Tackle warehouse used to carry tons of them. Not anymore..

what size and color are you looking for?