burkie

B-ware

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

I want to wish Bware a very happy 69th birthday, I talked to Joe g and he sent you a gift in the mail you should have it by now, if knot it must be lost

That was very sweet of burkie.

This year, I hope Beware is recognized by his family for reaching a significant milestone in his life. 

51 mins ago, Joe G said:

That was very sweet of burkie.

This year, I hope Beware is recognized by his family for reaching a significant milestone in his life. 

Thats a milestone year, but he will still need to go a ways to catch up with you Peace and Prayers

1 hour ago, burkie said:

I want to wish Bware a very happy 69th birthday, I talked to Joe g and he sent you a gift in the mail you should have it by now, if knot it must be lost

Happy Birthday Bernie. Will you be celebrate at Treehouse Sandwich with your brother Bob g?

30 mins ago, K Foley said:

Happy Birthday Bernie. Will you be celebrate at Treehouse Sandwich with your brother Bob g?

Now yer talkin...................

Thanks Kev

17 mins ago, b-ware said:

Now yer talkin...................

Thanks Kev

And Joe G said he would pick up the tab if invited too!:point:

2 hours ago, burkie said:

Hope not ! Losing a lifetime supply of pu pu platters from Debbie Wongs is not to be taken lightly. :wag:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Can't you feel the love for b-ware, and I hope he got Joe g's gift, I heard it's something special

Edited by burkie

8 mins ago, burkie said:

Can't you feel the love for b-ware, and I hope he got Joe g's gift, I heard it's something special

People with high moral standards, honesty, compassion and common sense love me (well sometimes) and the other 99.999999999 percent not so much.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes..................  Debbt Wong's is still a sh........hole.

3 hours ago, burkie said:

Yep, it's special and also a big seller hit this year.

Can't say what it is, but I will give you a hint.

B-ware always liked wind-up toys.