NY to Fla by Auto-Train

Rate this topic

BrianBM

10 mins ago, Ditch Jigger said:

We are flying from Helsinki via Amsterdam on KLM to JFK, then from EWR to PBI on United, PBI to ATL on United, and then from there back to Helsinki via Amsterdam, again on KLM, for under 900 Euros each. I remember doing JFK to FLL R/T for under $100, and then getting an Alamo rental for about the same price for a week, but year, that was 20 years ago.

I miss Northwest/(KLM).  I had platinum status because I traveled three weeks out of the month minimum on business and got to keep my miles.  Then the company made a deal with United.  Ugh.

Pissants don't get to assign positions to me.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

I also do not respond to deflections.

6 hours ago, Ditch Jigger said:

We are flying from Helsinki via Amsterdam on KLM to JFK, then from EWR to PBI on United, PBI to ATL on United, and then from there back to Helsinki via Amsterdam, again on KLM, for under 900 Euros each. I remember doing JFK to FLL R/T for under $100, and then getting an Alamo rental for about the same price for a week, but year, that was 20 years ago.

Gotcha-if I didn't date my self occasionally I'd probably always be alone.

Most of my driving to Fla was in the 70's & 80's. one vehicle didn't have AC. Drove a few times into the 90's the tried the auto train. 

22 hours ago, MikeMc said:

I just paid $251 to fly round trip from Phila to Miami and that was with picking my seats both ways for $30 each way.

how much did the mini suv cost?

never ming lol

Edited by redfishkiller

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..