FishTaco10

WTS Irish setter work boots NEW

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Brand new Irish setters by red wing shoes..box was chewed by cat so that's not available. Composite toe, waterproof size 11.

Pickup suffolk long Island $130

shipped $145 paypal

Item# 83602

20210519_175344.jpg

20210519_175306.jpg

20210519_175258.jpg

20210519_175322.jpg

Edited by FishTaco10

Great deal !! I had a pair that I had resoled like 3 times and the leather was STILL good !! I never did wear them out !! If I could afford them these would be GONE !! Another thing a lot of folks dont know most boots are built so they cannot be resoled !! Not these so if you take reasonable care of the leather like I did you really get two or 3 pairs from one PLUS the comfort is unmatched !! 

Just now, Max4 said:

Oh the heck with it ! Give me the best deal you can and I will take them ! MAX 

I will need them shipped to 22406 paypal which I will absorb . Sharpen your pencil for me and send me your pp info. ! MAX 

This site kills me lol lol and yous guys selln good stuff forget about it ! Ain't that what you say up there lol lol !! 

Haha dang should of hired you to write this post. And yes that was close enough, mostly get those strong accents by the bridges and tunnels not as much on the island but for all I know I sound like that too

5 hours ago, Max4 said:

Oh the heck with it ! Give me the best deal you can and I will take them ! MAX 

$110shipped you cover shipping best i can do

16 hours ago, FishTaco10 said:

$110shipped you cover shipping best i can do

$110 shipped , you cover shipping is best I can do ? That sorta doesnt make sense but I think I get it ? Just send my total and your pp to me and I will get you paid friend . I am a caregiver for my I'll wife so I MIGHT get busy but DO NOT WORRY I will get you paid ! No rush on your end so do not stress ANY okay friend ? I just could'nt pass them up lol lol lol ? Thanks friend for helping me best you could I GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT AND WILL NEVER FORGET IT !! By the way , I use caps for emphasis NEVER yelling or chastising never ! God Bless You Friend and my feet Thank you too !! Mark. aka. MAX