Reed422

Ford Bronco

Rate this topic

279 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Chunkah said:

My pocket is a phone call away.   

Had to take Dad to the doctor today. I get home and my wife has a pile of wet clothes in a basket and saying the washing machine shat the bed. Won't go through the spin cycle. Ugh! 

10 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

Had to take Dad to the doctor today. I get home and my wife has a pile of wet clothes in a basket and saying the washing machine shat the bed. Won't go through the spin cycle. Ugh! 

Oh boy!  :dismay:

29 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

What kind of machine ? This happened to us a couple of weeks ago with a Samsung front loader. Turns out it was a clogged debris filter. Very easy fix

29 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

Front loader? The spyder probably rotted off. Had to trash are Bosch, just the part was $500

Are big French door fridge **** the bed a couple of months ago. A $175 control board off Ebay got it running agam.  

Sounds counter intutive to have a debris filter on a washer. The whole point of the machine is to send all the debris into the yard! Or the septic...

24 mins ago, Reel Deely said:

What kind of machine ? This happened to us a couple of weeks ago with a Samsung front loader. Turns out it was a clogged debris filter. Very easy fix

22 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Front loader? The spyder probably rotted off. Had to trash are Bosch, just the part was $500

Are big French door fridge **** the bed a couple of months ago. A $175 control board off Ebay got it running agam.  

Maytag. Top loader.

Just now, mybeach said:

Sounds counter intutive to have a debris filter on a washer. The whole point of the machine is to send all the debris into the yard! Or the septic...

Exactly my thoughts. When I found the issue my first words were “Who knew a washing machine had a debris filter”. 

7 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

Maytag. Top loader.

Probably popped a capacitor on the control board. Can you get it into diagnostic mode? 

1 min ago, mybeach said:

Probably popped a capacitor on the control board. Can you get it into diagnostic mode? 

I doubt there's a diagnostic mode. It's an older machine and pretty basic. There's a strong possibility this was an inside job as a means of getting a new machine. :laugh:

1 hour ago, slicedcornbread said:

I'll tear into it tomorrow. I was tired and just wanted to sit down for a bit. 

Slacker

1 hour ago, slicedcornbread said:

I doubt there's a diagnostic mode. It's an older machine and pretty basic. There's a strong possibility this was an inside job as a means of getting a new machine. :laugh:

They just don’t get it do they lol