zak-striper

How long until they turn on PizzaGaetz?

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

PizzaGaetz's good buddy Joel Greenberg plead guilty to multiple crimes today including "paying at least one underage girl to have sex with him and others as part of his plea deal."

It's only a matter of time before he flips on Gaetz.

So PG, how long until Fox calls Gaetz a Democrat? Tucker famously turned on long time right wing war hawk John Bolton once the ex Insurrrectionist-in-Chief fired Bolton. Will Tucker call Gaetz a "D" tonight or later in the week?  How quickly with the right wing propaganda machine turn on another of its own?

bl.jpg.43e993edc045dc9fcfa93dd74171e495.jpg

Quicker than the left turned on Cuomo. But Democrats will defend their own, no matter how scummy (or wait for the news cycle to drop it).

Posted (edited)

Here's the difference between the right and the left.

After the Kavanaugh witch hunt, we realize the left's nom de guerre is sex crimes. And unfortunately after said nothingburger, we're going to need more than mere accusations. Bring the evidence and if it is indeed irrefutable, I don't doubt that a single conservative would refrain from denouncing Gaetz. But until that time, innocent until proven guilty right you pinko commie pillowbiters?

Leftist turds would never denounce their overlords. 

So far, the only provable sex crime involving Gaetz is how unwilling the leftists on SOL are to get off his dick. 

With the Gaetz threads popping up every week, you people are salivating for something to sink your teeth into and since nothing is being provided, you have to keep making posts to keep it relevant. Sorry but ad nauseum repetition is not enough to convince a conservative. 

It's ponderous and sad. I'm beginning to think the constant Gaetz infatuation is projection by leftists of their own fantasy to do what Gaetz is accused of.

Edited by occidentalist

Green burg may have been involved with under age girls once befor....the girl reportedly was 17....let the c h I t fly another case of loose d I c k s sink p r I c k s LOL LOL LOL 

2 hours ago, zak-striper said:

PizzaGaetz's good buddy Joel Greenberg plead guilty to multiple crimes today including "paying at least one underage girl to have sex with him and others as part of his plea deal."

It's only a matter of time before he flips on Gaetz.

So PG, how long until Fox calls Gaetz a Democrat? Tucker famously turned on long time right wing war hawk John Bolton once the ex Insurrrectionist-in-Chief fired Bolton. Will Tucker call Gaetz a "D" tonight or later in the week?  How quickly with the right wing propaganda machine turn on another of its own?

bl.jpg.43e993edc045dc9fcfa93dd74171e495.jpg

If you don't support the Godfather you are cast aside.  Look at Liz Cheney.

Let’s wait and see where the facts lead us. 

If he broke the law, prosecute him to the full extent. 

The law law needs to apply equally to all. 

Left or Right. Black or White. Politician or common man. 

Or, we fail as a society. 

At the very, very best, Gaetz paid eighteen year olds for sex and did cocaine with them.

It’s long past the point where he should have been forced to resign. Instead, he still has committee assignments.

4 mins ago, The Dude said:

At the very, very best, Gaetz paid eighteen year olds for sex and did cocaine with them.

It’s long past the point where he should have been forced to resign. Instead, he still has committee assignments.

Damn, I'd like to have sex and do coke with 18 year old girls. Sounds like a Democrat's wet dream, huh Dud? That's not a crime if you're a Democrat, more to the point, it's almost expected of Democrat politicians. As far a calling for resignations, no Democrat has the moral standing to demand anything from anyone.

3 mins ago, RockRonin said:

Damn, I'd like to have sex and do coke with 18 year old girls. Sounds like a Democrat's wet dream, huh Dud? That's not a crime if you're a Democrat, more to the point, it's almost expected of Democrat politicians. As far a calling for resignations, no Democrat has the moral standing to demand anything from anyone.

We have another Gaetz defender!!!

20 mins ago, The Dude said:

Where is this documented?  Why wasn’t he arrested?  Cocaine possession and prostitution are illegal. 

25 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Where is this documented?  Why wasn’t he arrested?  Cocaine possession and prostitution are illegal. 

Patience lad.  

52 mins ago, The Dude said:

We have another Gaetz defender!!!

Alright Sch!t head...you show in my post, anywhere I said I support Gaetz. You liars just never quit. "Too illegit to quit...", the motto of prince Dud-Lie.