Hey, British Ginger, shut your piehole or go back home you wanker

Rate this topic

flyangler

Can you believe the stones on this guy? Is this what being "woke" is all about? 

Imagine that, a half-royal from the country we gained our independence from (and one of his half ancestors), married to an American tart, has issues with the USA First Amendment....

And Harry, if you "don't understand" the 1A, maybe you should shut the front door until you do "understand" it. 

Wanker!

Prince Harry faces backlash in the US after calling First Amendment 'bonkers'

Prince Harry is facing a backlash from US First Amendment campaigners after he called the constitutional rule "bonkers".

The duke was speaking to actor Dax Shepherd and producer Monica Padman on the Armchair Expert podcast.

He seemed to criticise the amendment - the right to free speech - saying: "I've got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers.

"I don't want to start going down the First Amendment route because that's a huge subject and one which I don't understand because I've only been here a short time.

"But, you can find a loophole in anything.

"You can capitalise or exploit what's not said rather than uphold what is said."

The First Amendment covers a number of basic freedoms in the US - including freedom of religion; speech; the press; the right to assemble and the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.....

Elsewhere on the podcast, Harry, who is father to two-year-old Archie and is due to welcome a baby girl with wife Meghan, also said he wants to "break the cycle" of the "pain and suffering" of his royal upbringing as he raises his own children.

The duke also likened being in the Royal Family to being in "a mixture between The Truman Show and being in a zoo".

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

9 mins ago, flyangler said:

"I don't want to start going down the First Amendment route because that's a huge subject and one which I don't understand because I've only been here a short time.

So he's going to learn.

I really don't see the problem here when you preface with the above statement.

Compared to what it is where he came from it is "bonkers".

27 mins ago, Fishbucket said:

What a maroon. 

Wit dat hair colour, he might be a Moran. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson