Mr. Bigdeal

Glock bringing out a rifle.....

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I'll wait and see , They have a number of patients that they have sitting around not doing anything with now . 

On 5/17/2021 at 11:30 PM, ted527 said:

It’s gonna be ugly. :shrug:

Of course it will.

On 5/18/2021 at 8:14 AM, Lateral Line said:

I hope so. If its ugly it'll be less expensive and more available. 

won't be reasonable right off the bat.  The fan boys will buy them at what ever the price is.  

I'm not  a fan boy but do own a few.  Reasoning is because they go bang every time and I have faith in it going bang if ever needed.

To garner my complete attention it would need to have something functionally spectacular that will set it apart from the plethora of AR15s available ... else, ho hum, just another "assault rifle" entering the market and will probably sell a glut since it's a Glock.  Name recognition spur the sales.

12 hours ago, BeachBob said:

To garner my complete attention it would need to have something functionally spectacular that will set it apart from the plethora of AR15s available ... else, ho hum, just another "assault rifle" entering the market and will probably sell a glut since it's a Glock.  Name recognition spur the sales.

If it accepts Glock mags and is made by Glock they will sell every one they can make even if it is a total piece of schidt.   Not a Glock fan but most work.  Just not my cup of tea (with vodka)

12 hours ago, Stryper Snyper said:

If it accepts Glock mags and is made by Glock they will sell every one they can make even if it is a total piece of schidt.   Not a Glock fan but most work.  Just not my cup of tea (with vodka)

I don't own a Glock and would never buy one.  But my TNW ASR carbine uses Glock mags.  However, I don't like Glock mags and prefer Magpuls.  Go figure. :)

Big time glock fan here...and if it's black and ugly its all Glock...but like always i'll wait till its out for awhile before i jump on one...two ARs and a PTR have to have a good reason to jump on other one...hopefully they make one in AR10 platform...then i might be in