Tree ID

Rate this topic

Sycamore. They leaf last and go first.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

Or who knows because like Pete says, bark, branch, bud and leaf pics please.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

5 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Wife thinks sycamore given it's height.

Sycamore has white smooth bark with peely brown bark. London plane is basically the same but the smooth part of its bark is tan and not the bright majestic white like the Sycamore. I am amusing the pic is recent, being that the sugar maple is filly leafed out and the london planes leaf out later.

4 mins ago, Fishing Pete said:

Sycamore has white smooth bark with peely brown bark. London plane is basically the same but the smooth part of its bark is tan and not the bright majestic white like the Sycamore. I am amusing the pic is recent, being that the sugar maple is filly leafed out and the london planes leaf out later.

My thought was, it's KoQ,, he took the shot he could get from his deck because he's not going out there on the grass in his Sunday shoes ...

That and I think that if the pic was better you could see more white ish in the mid part.