VanStaalSteve

WTT- CCW for SS

58 posts in this topic

52 mins ago, VanStaalSteve said:

I would be interested in that one

 

I’ll try to get more pictures sent over. It might be lightly used.  If you want it, what is left for trade ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 mins ago, ReelSharp said:

I’ll try to get more pictures sent over. It might be lightly used.  If you want it, what is left for trade ?

everything but eel skin danny and eel colored jetty swimmer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, VanStaalSteve said:

everything but eel skin danny and eel colored jetty swimmer

Ok my interest is in the darter. I’ll be waiting on photos hopefully by lunch tomorrow. I have nearly zero cell service until that time during work. I’ll be in touch. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ReelSharp said:

Ok my interest is in the darter. I’ll be waiting on photos hopefully by lunch tomorrow. I have nearly zero cell service until that time during work. I’ll be in touch. Thank you.

No worries. Send them when you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, VanStaalSteve said:

Looks good

Sweet.  Would you be looking for a matching bottle also?  If not all good. Figured I ask. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, ReelSharp said:

Sweet.  Would you be looking for a matching bottle also?  If not all good. Figured I ask. 
 

No thank you. I have one. I'll mail weakfish darter out asap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Chuckbull said:

Steve, if you care for a 2nd I have the same black/chart/white needle in 1 3/4oz.

Thanks for offering but I have three now so I'm set I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.