JaseB

Interesting Commercial

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Remember feeling the same way when they first did the tampon commercials. Being a grooming preference maybe it isn't that big a of a deal. As we our more desensitized to morality I think it reflects the lack of respect even for ourselves. I am referring to a youtube channel showing boats in Haulover Inlet, people are aware of the camera location and show off for the camera. Woman bending over in thongs intimating doing doggie style for the camera. Yeah I know " what's wrong with that " but if it's your child I don't think it would be a proud moment. MHO

1 hour ago, squidder 329 said:

Remember feeling the same way when they first did the tampon commercials. Being a grooming preference maybe it isn't that big a of a deal. As we our more desensitized to morality I think it reflects the lack of respect even for ourselves. I am referring to a youtube channel showing boats in Haulover Inlet, people are aware of the camera location and show off for the camera. Woman bending over in thongs intimating doing doggie style for the camera. Yeah I know " what's wrong with that " but if it's your child I don't think it would be a proud moment. MHO

ummm link?

I love that commercial. I find her sexy as hell.  At least it doesn’t start off with “in these trying times”

Then there’s the cause for celebration commercial. Screw as many guys as you want, have that satisfying feeling of splooge  running out of your twiffer like a waterfall, not get pregnant and best of all no hormones. Win all around

Someone posted a meme in the pg. it’s from planet of the apes where the white guy is kissing a monkey. It says “ every commercial on tv”. I laughed my ass off.  

1 hour ago, Shaky said:

I love that commercial. I find her sexy as hell.  At least it doesn’t start off with “in these trying times”

Then there’s the cause for celebration commercial. Screw as many guys as you want, have that satisfying feeling of splooge  running out of your twiffer like a waterfall, not get pregnant and best of all no hormones. Win all around

There is also an aquarium anti parasitic called "Paragard". If they are one in the same, this would be revolutionary. I like the idea of my girl not only not getting pregnant, but also being round worm and gill fluke free. This would be the definition of a win/win.

13 hours ago, JaseB said:

Coulda been awkward.  Glad 13 yo daughter was away.

Shocking really.

20210514_214748.jpg

20210514_214809.jpg

20210514_214808.jpg

20210514_214748.jpg

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I knew exactly which commercial it was about.   Lol. I don't have daughters so it's good in my opinion but could see how it would start a conversation that's best suited for mom to have with a daughter. 

1 hour ago, Gloucester2 said:

Marcie must have his Notifications dialed in.    Any time the word Jew or Oriental appears in a thread he is Johnny on  the spot. :D

do they make  heimy orientals?