RAW

There back!!!! Crowds, no parking

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Hit favorite spot at 4;30 am and all parking was taken, All out of state plates. Its Friday and the weekend warriors have arrived.:witty:

On 5/14/2021 at 9:28 AM, RAW said:

Hit favorite spot at 4;30 am and all parking was taken, All out of state plates. Its Friday and the weekend warriors have arrived.:witty:

you just have to wake up earlier!!!

On 5/14/2021 at 0:28 PM, RAW said:

Hold on a minute. In one week.."Where are the Bass", now its, "No Parking". 

I hope before the season is over you find some happiness. :laugh:

33 mins ago, The Riddler said:

Hold on a minute. In one week.."Where are the Bass", now its, "No Parking". 

I hope before the season is over you find some happiness. :laugh:

I have many unknown spots,

Posted (edited) · Report post

And you’re in Wells? That sucks. I can’t think of a single place I fish that gets like that all season... not at 4:30am anyways. 

Edited by drmevo

I am pretty sure i know where you were at, the restrictions dont allow parking before 5 am, so that means they could care less about the signs, another reason why it was posted a few years ago..

I just hope you are catching like crazy at that hour.  If it's not hot the crowds will be gone pretty soon.  The skunk usually  takes care of crowds. lol

4:30 am, Why so late? I guess those were the guys that fished all night...

1 hour ago, levari said:

This ^^^

I launched my kayak at 10pm Fri.  Returned, broke down and loaded up at 3am and stopped at a spot on the way home.  The night shift has plenty of participants. 

44 mins ago, fishless said:

This ^^^

I launched my kayak at 10pm Fri.  Returned, broke down and loaded up at 3am and stopped at a spot on the way home.  The night shift has plenty of participants. 

It’s funny that those who show up at 4:30 AM are calling the working class hero “Weekend Warrior”. Years ago I was one of them...Fishing all night Fr-Sat

2 hours ago, levari said:

Monday is now reserved for what's left of the walking zombies who fished all weekend and slept in their trucks when they were on the verge of physical collapse. Saw some today. :snr:

1 hour ago, fishless said:

This ^^^

Could it also be those that might be planning on doing some poaching?

With fewer prying eyes, taking more/shorts/restricted species is usually a lot easier at night.

I'm not generalizing  because I used to do late night/early morning trips, but not much now as I enjoy my daytime fishing more. I've met some great night time anglers in my travels, but fortunately the unsavory types were few and very far between.