t_man7

WTB Flatlander 2-3 tube

41 posts in this topic

Do you still have the High-Low bag? I have a back bay I would trade. Although not exactly what you are looking for it is versatile. 

1 min ago, ged said:

Do you still have the High-Low bag? I have a back bay I would trade. Although not exactly what you are looking for it is versatile. 

Sorry not looking for a back bay bag.  The Hi-Lo is up for trade though.  But would prefer to buy a bag, then sell the Hi-Lo as someone has a WTB open looking for a Hi-Lo.

I have a 3 tube without the detachable pouch. The first flatlander with buddy system

8 mins ago, ged said:

I have a 3 tube without the detachable pouch. The first flatlander with buddy system

interested, no rush getting pics of you want to trade or sell it.  

Just got back from a fishing vacation in Florida. After looking at the old Flatlander 3 tube you are probably not interested. It’s the same size as your high-lo with the pouch removed. (see mine side by side with the first ever Flatlander with buddy lock in White). It also has many years of abuse :)

I do have that smaller back bay, and a few other things if you are interested. 

C713A89E-078E-4814-9E2F-34CB5CE22FDE.jpeg

1 min ago, ged said:

Just got back from a fishing vacation in Florida. After looking at the old Flatlander 3 tube you are probably not interested. It’s the same size as your high-lo with the pouch removed. (see mine side by side with the first ever Flatlander with buddy lock in White). It also has many years of abuse :)

If tman isn’t interested in the back bay I’m interested 

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, ged said:

Yes, I’m going to have to pass on that bag.  Awesome bag though, the buddy locks changed everything.  If you want to sell let me know.

Edited by t_man7

2 mins ago, t_man7 said:

Yes, I’m going to have to pass on that bag.  Awesome bag though, the buddy locks changed everything.  If you want to sell let me know.

No problem

On 5/15/2021 at 3:53 PM, ged said:

How much for the old one?