Ben Lippen

Heads up on an upcoming sell off...

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

I'm fixin' to bug out of NJ here in a few weeks. 

I'm selling everything except my hand tools. 

Ladders, to you name it. It's all gotta go.  

6 hours ago, Ben Lippen said:

Was wondering where you were, hope all is well.

6 hours ago, Ben Lippen said:

Hope everything is alright my man. 

5 hours ago, richie c said:

Was wondering where you were, hope all is well.

Yeah, same. Sounds drastic.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hey guys, thanks for the concern.

Thing's are  not great.

Ben battling my own health issues of late, as has another close family member...

Then I find out that my darling daughter has breast cancer. So, I gotta go. I gotta be there for her, with her. Take my grandkids fishing or whatever  to give her a break. So I'll only be selling a little tackle. The rest goes to the kids. 

But I've got way more tools to go through than I want to, and catalog, and figure out the best way to sell it all quick, but not too cheap. Gonna be another week at least.

Thanks

Edited by Ben Lippen

54 mins ago, Ben Lippen said:

Thing's are  not great.

Ben battling my own health issues of late, as has another close family member...

Then I find out that my darling daughter has breast cancer. So, I gotta go. I gotta be there for her, with her. Take my grandkids fishing or whatever  to give her a break. So I'll only be selling a little tackle. The rest goes to the kids. 

But I've got way more tools to go through than I want to, and catalog, and figure out the best way to sell it all quick, but not too cheap. Gonna be another week at least.

Thanks

Jesus man, cancer sucks. Hope everyone will be well. Beat that sucker. 

19 hours ago, Ben Lippen said:

Thing's are  not great.

Thanks

Sorry to hear all that, best of luck to you and yours...

Ben, you and your whole family take care. Good luck with the move and best of luck to your daughter. 

The grandkids will help you gets smile on your face during times like this. Hope the fish want to play with them. 

23 hours ago, Ben Lippen said:

Thing's are  not great.

Thanks

hope all goes well ..good luck god bless..prayers go out to u and your family

John prayers & good wishes to your daughter & you. Stay strong. I know how stressful it is because my wife is fighting a cancer battle. God bless to you & your family. Mike