Baccigalup

Ufo's...have you seen one

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

Spend alot of time in the yard at night with my kids watching the stars...we are seeing alot of satellites go by, sometimes a dozen or so.

Tonight i caught a glimpse of what i thought was a shooting star at first, but it went up, not down andnit was a short burst.....then a few seconds later i saw a bright white light flash about a few hundred yards from where i saw the star..it flashed twice...then about 30 seconds later it flashed twice again..my kid caught the next flash about 20 seconds later. Then that was it.   No clouds..it wasnt a plane. Wasnt a light from below...weird stuff.    And no i wasnt drinking or doing anything...

So lets hear your weird sitings qnd fat women on the beach dont count unless they were flying over your head.

Yes, I have. A giant glowing orb that slowly rose and burned brighter and brighter(like the sun) for about 90 seconds before going dark and completely disappearing.

There maybe Unidentified 'Flying' Objects but it isn't aliens because there aren't any. They are time travellers on safari.

44 mins ago, Baccigalup said:

Tonight i caught a glimpse of what i thought was a shooting star at first, but it went up, not down andnit was a short burst.....then a few seconds later i saw a bright white light flash about a few hundred yards from where i saw the star..it flashed twice...then about 30 seconds later it flashed twice again..my kid caught the next flash about 20 seconds later. Then that was it.   No clouds..it wasnt a plane. Wasnt a light from below...weird stuff.    And no i wasnt drinking or doing anything...

Saw similar over Vinyard sound, summer 2018. Light bounced around the sky for a few seconds, flashed and was gone......

42 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

There maybe Unidentified 'Flying' Objects but it isn't aliens because there aren't any. They are time travellers on safari.

They told you so, right?

Drone with a light maybe?from now on I think ever good ufo  hoax will be drone based lol. Were you using a telescope? 

I remember one night we were running a boat back in and we saw a round, bright  light Slowly raising. ... Look like a mask light but nothing on radar.. what is it!? We started getting scared...then figure out it was the MOON!!  Idiot‘s!! This is after decades on the water

You sold me. I would believe that more :clap:

35 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

Nah, it's the only answer.

1 hour ago, Baccigalup said:

Spend alot of time in the yard at night with my kids watching the stars...we are seeing alot of satellites go by, sometimes a dozen or so.

So lets hear your weird sitings qnd fat women on the beach dont count unless they were flying over your head.

And this country is worried bout racism, but UFO's don't exist

5 hours ago, Tbird650 said:

Drone with a light maybe?from now on I think ever good ufo  hoax will be drone based lol. Were you using a telescope? 

I remember one night we were running a boat back in and we saw a round, bright  light Slowly raising. ... Look like a mask light but nothing on radar.. what is it!? We started getting scared...then figure out it was the MOON!!  Idiot‘s!! This is after decades on the water

Lol....i thought drone too because i have one and fly it at night but there are too many lights on it to hide...plus the streak was way too fast and bright to be a drone.

7 hours ago, Baccigalup said:

If you're seeing satelites,

they are on giant helium balloons 

NASA is the BIGGEST user of helium 

2 + 2 = satelites

The answer for me is 'yes and no'...I go out for walks every evening, and on one particular walk about 5 years ago, I was buzzed by a very bright light - so bright it was almost blinding except for the light itself. 

I had just turned on a street heading west, and the light flashed right over my head the shot away in the same direction I was walking....While I have no idea of it's intention, it was almost like I unknowingly walking under it and surprised the heck out of it. And while I would call the color of the light 'white', when it shot away, it was so bright it almost seemed to have some violet coloration like when someone is welding and the very bright sparks that shoot away as he's welding. And as it shot away, the violet coloration almost appeared in bands...superficially you could almost think of it like the rainbow that appeared as the space ship in ET left behind...except it was mostly bright white, with hints of violet...

It literally seemed like it was anywhere from just a few feet over my head to no higher than just above the tree line (very low)...And if it was a bright fire ball/meteor, I can't believe it would've been that silent, or that nothing would've been reported on it. I'm absolutely open to reasonable explanations to what this could've been, and still would call myself skeptical...But this shifted me from wholeheartedly skeptical to being a 'skeptical believer'

20 or so years ago I was walking across a high mountain dessert going back to camp after a elk hunt. I stopped and looked up at the stars because they are amazing to see out West. What looked like a star at first was moving side to side and up and down. Well before drones. I watched it for a while making non-plane or satellite moves and then it disappeared. Can't explain what it was but I know what I saw.