jkrock

Where's Joe?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Lots of stuff going on.  Anyone seen him?  Is he  still laser focused on the pandemic even though he hasn't gone to one covid briefing, or is he now able to multitask and avoid dealing with multiple crises at the same time?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Joe's may be tied up at the moment.  Probably FaceTime chatting with his old buddy Bibi about the bombs bursting in air, the rockets red glare.  I'm sure Joe will make his position known about the havoc going on in the Middle East soon.

Edited by playhard

He's asleep at the wheel, probably resting again.  But remember according to the Dems, there's no crisis at the border, no gas crisis in the South, nothings going on in Israel.  The only thing that matters is you wear your mask and get vaccinated.

11 mins ago, jkrock said:

Lots of stuff going on.  Anyone seen him?  Is he  still laser focused on the pandemic even though he hasn't gone to one covid briefing, or is he now able to multitask and avoid dealing with multiple crises at the same time?

Most worthless, do nothing, no show President ever. Effing trash. 

Give that border crisis a break.  Kamala is on it like stink on poop.  It's just these things take time.

Posted (edited) · Report post

We will be seeing very little of the leader of the free world.  His handlers know he will say something stupid if they let him talk. 

Edited by Barley

Ooooh joe is a real leader ,this is what leadership looks like ,Harris v p debate ...the only thing I see is purposely keeping America in the dark at every issue there is including twisting a quote befor it gets to the demedia ....poor joe he’s  f U q I n g the American taxpayers so hard he’s scraping the pudding out of his pants once an hour or is that because he’s so scared of the dem c h I t house he created ,is he in trouble again with his handlersLOL LOL LOL...hey Joe your president of the u s ....who’s threatening to spank you ...do you need the republicans to help you give your informal news conference ....LOL LOL LOL ....no propaganda ,you can save that for the 60 million pablum puking ignorant Dems who voted for you ...

Poor Joe.  Just remember If it happens on your watch... you’re responsible.  

Am I the only one that feels like we are aboard a rudderless ship, with the captain safely asleep in his bunk, while approaching the ice berg at full speed?

2 hours ago, playhard said:

Give that border crisis a break.  Kamala is on it like stink on poop.  It's just these things take time.

Meanwhile in Texas......