Harf

Why do Liberals want HR1 For the People Act?

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Just now, Harf said:

Have they been fooled by the name For the People Act.  Can any of them explain why?

you haven't seen me make ONE post advocating for it,

because I haven't read it well enough to defend it...... or attack it.

much like Obama Care I will assume that it's the truly ignorant armed with a talking point or two that make the loudest noise.

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

much like Obama Care I will assume that it's the truly ignorant armed with a talking point or two that make the loudest noise.

:laugh:

ignorance is a virtue for some...

In short, ignorance can be a virtue when people are encouraged to recognize their lack of knowledge and remedy it. As Confucius said, “Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance” (c. 551-478 BC).

In this case to lazy to Google it up

Governments only do two things exceptionally well, 1) doing nothing at all, and 2) odiously over reacting.  H.R. 1, regardless of what they call it, is a prime example of the latter.

6 dollars for every one into the campaign funds ....has any one heard of a legal citizen being denied the rite to vote under the current voting laws...stop the bull c h I t and playing into the propaganda the demedia is spooning you....

11 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

6 dollars for every one into the campaign funds ....has any one heard of a legal citizen being denied the rite to vote under the current voting laws...stop the bull c h I t and playing into the propaganda the demedia is spooning you....

But, but, but CNN says they have been

20 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Your ignorance is noted

Any one hear of a legal citizen ,pre covid,in the last 40 years being denied the rite to vote....any one hear of the closing or less voting polls in the last 15 years....i have ,how come ,to make it harder to vote and push the de M mail in voting schemes....keep the same number of polling places open .pre covi d .with the voting machines accessible to everyone...not wrapped in plastic and off to the side....and legal voters should not have to fill in a mail in BALLOT at the polling place