MaxKatt

Republican party to split.

Rate this topic

88 posts in this topic

 

This is getting good.  

 

Trump destroying the right.  This is exactly what I dreamt of when I funded him in the primary.  Burn the house down from the inside.  Dems can beat a Right that voluntarily halves itself all day long.  

 

One can only hope it's true what they say about "a house divided..."

 

 

"More than 100 Republicans, including some former elected officials, are preparing to release a letter this week threatening to form a third party if the Republican Party does not make certain changes, according to an organizer of the effort."

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 10.09.38 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MaxKatt said:

 

This is getting good.  

 

Trump destroying the right.  This is exactly what I dreamt of when I funded him in the primary.  Burn the house down from the inside.  Dems can beat a Right that voluntarily halves itself all day long.  

 

One can only hope it's true what they say about "a house divided..."

 

 

"More than 100 Republicans, including some former elected officials, are preparing to release a letter this week threatening to form a third party if the Republican Party does not make certain changes, according to an organizer of the effort."

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 10.09.38 AM.png

You funded who? With Pabst money lol?

 

"Ahh....hang on.....gotta go find a Coinstar so I can fund you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindsey Graham said it himself, 

if they don't kowtow to trump half the voters will walk,

 

if they do, half the voters will walk,

 

so in a 50-50 proposition Graham and GOP leadership has chosen to align with the nut jobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a bad idea at all, especially if joined by 100 Dems, be good to have a third party that would make the two other partys justify their policy decisions instead of ramming them through on dubious party lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you mean the uniparty RINOs that Trump exposed are going to take their ball and go home in an attempt to take votes away from Trump approved politicians in the Republican Party in hopes that their uniparty friends over on the left will win the election?

 

*yawn*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, occidentalist said:

you mean the uniparty RINOs that Trump exposed

exposed them for not having Conservative principles?

or exposed them for not being loyal to the leader of the cult?

 

How did Romney go from being the GOP candidate to not being a real Republican???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They won’t leave. They’ll see the writing on the wall and Cheney will twist in the wind. She’s done.

 

Remember in January when the Dem “moderate wing” pleaded with Biden et al to stop the madness, that they couldn’t justify continued rioting and lawlessness to their constituents?

 

Where’s the “Dem Blue Dog 3rd party”?

 

Maxxi is worked up and hyperventilating again. Ban predicted within next 3 new posts. You should go on a news blackout, son. You’ll need something for your blood pressure soon.

Frank is in it for the snark. Queen Attention wh*** 

 

Out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, FlukeM said:

Maxxi is worked up and hyperventilating again. Ban predicted within next 3 new posts

for what???

he takes a lot of abuse,

I don't see him throwing a lot of insults back........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

This is exactly what I dreamt of when I funded him in the primary.

You wanted him to become president?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, Mokes said:

You funded who? With Pabst money lol?

 

"Ahh....hang on.....gotta go find a Coinstar so I can fund you!"

I dont think he even has a job.

 

age discrimination. LOL  ... boo hoo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

 

This is getting good.  

 

Trump destroying the right.  This is exactly what I dreamt of when I funded him in the primary.  Burn the house down from the inside.  Dems can beat a Right that voluntarily halves itself all day long.  

 

One can only hope it's true what they say about "a house divided..."

 

 

"More than 100 Republicans, including some former elected officials, are preparing to release a letter this week threatening to form a third party if the Republican Party does not make certain changes, according to an organizer of the effort."

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 10.09.38 AM.png

You posted this multiple times as a possible. Political parties exist as an order which assimilates new politicians into a caste type mindset. 

The caste should not be allowed to exist. Being financially controlled by group should not be allowed to exist. The concept should be abolished. Every ideology should have individual subscribers willing to adopt a platform on Monday that serves the people and flexibility to support another platform on Tuesday. Like playing basketball as shirts or skins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

13 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

for what???

he takes a lot of abuse,

I don't see him throwing a lot of insults back........

He does help you appear more normal.

Edited by JimG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.