Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billybob

I hope Tebow goes all pro

Rate this topic

177 posts in this topic

I don't really care about the guy, and I don't think he'll make it, but it would be cool if he turns out to be a stud TE.

It's ridiculous that people are calling it NFL racism because he got signed and Kapernaek didn't.

NFL racism? Do these people have eyes, just look at any NFL bench, racism? Are you kidding me?

It's beyond crazy. 

All the flake sites are comparing their QB stats calling it a clear case of blackballing and so so unfair :freak: 

Has nothing to do with skin color.  The bleeding hearts feel he's being blackballed because he takes a knee during the anthem and the teams don't want to deal with it.  In reality, Kapernick sucks- the main reason why he's not signed (the taking a knee baggage is probably part of it, but secondary).  Teblow sucks too. Why any pro team would sign either one is a damn good question. 

I can't wait for him to say that things were going great until Jesus made him drop a pass. :th:

If Kapernick really wanted to play he could play for free.  I'm sure some team would sign him for nothing.  Probably makes a decent salary from Commie Nike.

29 mins ago, Billybob said:

I don't really care about the guy, and I don't think he'll make it, but it would be cool if he turns out to be a stud TE.

It's ridiculous that people are calling it NFL racism because he got signed and Kapernaek didn't.

NFL racism? Do these people have eyes, just look at any NFL bench, racism? Are you kidding me?

It's beyond crazy. 

It's not racism, it's white privilege. Tebow's new football career (and most of his pro baseball career) is the text book definition of white privilege.  Does not and has not belonged or earned his way onto a NFL field (or pro baseball diamond) for years.

25 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

If Kapernick really wanted to play he could play for free.  I'm sure some team would sign him for nothing.  Probably makes a decent salary from Commie Nike.

You are aware the NFL has a players union right?

7 mins ago, Cpalms said:

It's not racism, it's white privilege. Tebow's new football career (and most of his pro baseball career) is the text book definition of white privilege.  Does not and has not belonged or earned his way onto a NFL field (or pro baseball diamond) for years.

No, it has nothing to do with white, nothing at all.