Does anyone really take this seriously? 

click to enlarge 

5CA57B73-C0A2-4F4E-A7AF-08114CF74512.jpeg.7e549601a2b0dc9d8598f45b7c9f3761.jpeg

Edited by flyangler

1 min ago, flyangler said:

Does anyone really take this seriously? 

click to enlarge 

5CA57B73-C0A2-4F4E-A7AF-08114CF74512.jpeg.7e549601a2b0dc9d8598f45b7c9f3761.jpeg

I could only check the first box.  What little I do own, I had to fight and struggle for every bit of it. So what level privilege do I enjoy? 

What the hell Is the ywca? Is that the homo branch of the YMCA the village people were singing about?

2 hours ago, RockRonin said:

Is it me, or do we need to start laughing out loud in these peoples faces. 

That is the point of these threads, though that magical fella or one of his posse will be along shortly to talk about me being triggered or something. 

1 hour ago, flyangler said:

That is the point of these threads, though that magical fella or one of his posse will be along shortly to talk about me being triggered or something. 

That magical smarts could be me Chooch. Long reads will never get you past a waiter at being a diaper at a diner.

5 hours ago, Cayotica said:

I could only check the first box.  What little I do own, I had to fight and struggle for every bit of it. So what level privilege do I enjoy? 

BTW the chess has been duly noted, Iv'e been warned. You're not Goating me

3 hours ago, flyangler said:

Tom doesn’t care what I think

but begs me to post in his threads. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Tom must be quite involved with the Young Women’s Christian Association of greater Cleveland to be so upset by their materials.

years ago one of my sons attended a kiddie program at the Greenwich YWCA and I did pickup from time to time. while waiting i had the opportunity to read what they had posted there, even listen to a couple of lectures in their library/reading room. the YWCA was full on, nearly 20 years ago, into Feminism 4.0 which requires men to be diminished, not just that women should be equally treated. it appears they have now gone full Wokism as their new religion. 

like frank, you mistake my mockery of this religious fervor of wokism with being upset about it. you have been gone for a bit, I am taking pleasure in pointing out examples of this new Wokism religion and how it has run amok. 

so nice to have you back.....