Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RegDunlop

Biden breaks the middle east

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

He owns it. 

He broke it.  He owns it. 

Nice job , Jew hating libs. Not even 3 months and Biden is making a mess of things.  

First they will come out and say they inherited a broken Mid-East plan from the prior Administration. Then Joe will put Harris in charge of Mid-East policy. Then Harris will disappear from the scene. Psaki will continue to say they inherited a broken plan. Repeat.

Just like the southern border plan.

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, RegDunlop said:

Why do the libs hate Jews so much?

Mostly because Jews have something they worked extremely hard for and Libs want the same thing without working for it at all.  

The creation of the Jewish state, Israel, was supposed to solve the West’s Jew problem once and for all.  

IOWs, the Arabs were going to wipe the Jews off the face of the planet.  

To everyone’s surprise they didn’t and the Jews have been fighting for their lives ever since.

Jews throughout the world think they’re safe, with some Jews even going so far as to condemn Israel for protecting themselves or launching pre-emptive strikes against Hamas.  Some 22 people, including children, died during the unprovoked rocket attack by Hamas yesterday and the whole world, including the United States, responded with one great big yawn.  

Heed my warning children, the day Israel falls will spell doom for every other Jew on this planet.  

We, meaning “we” of the so-called greatest generation and our children still remember, first hand accounts of the horrors of the Holocaust.  Trust me, my children, what will happen to the rest of the Jews worldwide after Israel falls, is going to make the Holocaust look like a 3 yo’s imaginary tea party. 

Edited by Cayotica

58 mins ago, RegDunlop said:

Arabs are the minorities they feel sorry for in the East.

50 mins ago, Cayotica said:

Mostly because Jews have something they worked extremely hard for and Libs want the same thing without working for it at all.  

The creation of the Jewish state, Israel, was supposed to solve the West’s Jew problem once and for all.  

IOWs, the Arabs were going to wipe the Jews off the face of the planet.  

To everyone’s surprise they didn’t and the Jews have been fighting for their lives ever since.

Jews throughout the world think they’re safe, with some Jews even going so far as to condemn Israel for protecting themselves or launching pre-emptive strikes against Hamas.  Some 22 people, including children, died during the unprovoked rocket attack by Hamas yesterday and the whole world, including the United States, responded with one great big yawn.  

Heed my warning children, the day Israel falls will spell doom for every other Jew on this planet.  

We, meaning “we” of the so-called greatest generation and our children still remember, first hand accounts of the horrors of the Holocaust.  Trust me, my children, what will happen to the rest of the world after Israel falls, is going to make the Holocaust look like a 3 yo’s imaginary tea party. 

22 Jews died yesterday did not know that.  Read the Times this morning.  

Did watch the 5 and 6 o'clock news this  evening and learned "as many as 9 innocent Palestinians " died today.   

Funny how the media in this country gets away with blatant antisemitism

Back on topic. 

The pandemic caused the trouble last few days in ME.  So that goes back to orangemanbad and notfollowingthescience 

1 hour ago, RegDunlop said:

Its God they hate, anyone obeying God must be cancelled.