jkrock

Well, Joe's Israel Palestiinian peace plan is off to a rousing start

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

Thanks Joe.

Sounds like the trans Israel oil pipeline was just blowed up by Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar's klan.

Also blew up a full bus in Tel Aviv. 

How many rockets have the terrorist fired into Israel now?

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, charloots said:

They will pay dearly. The Squad should go on a fact-finding mission and tell us what’s going on.

Looks insane over there right now.  Tel Aviv had hundreds  of rockets fired into it by the Hamas terrorists.  .

Israel's PM Netanyahu: "We will continue the attack on Gaza with full force." Defense Minister Gantz: This is only the beginning."

Edited by jkrock

Biden doesn’t really seem to know what’s going on.  Pretty soon Nancy Pelosi is just going to have to go direct to the press to tell us what US policy is going to be,

23 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Biden doesn’t really seem to know what’s going on.  Pretty soon Nancy Pelosi is just going to have to go direct to the press to tell us what US policy is going to be,

That’s why his meeting with governors was off-limits to the press. Can you imagine him answering a question about that on his own?

I’m all for using our tax dollars to send the Squad over there to make sure their terrorist family members are a-okay! 

30 mins ago, jkrock said:

Looks insane over there right now.  Tel Aviv had hundreds  of rockets fired into it by the Hamas terrorists.  .

Israel's PM Netanyahu: "We will continue the attack on Gaza with full force." Defense Minister Gantz: This is only the beginning."

Full force?  bull****.  I don't want to see nukes.  But Hamas has been playing offence for too long.  Time for them to play defense.  Israel has the tech to locate were these attacks are coming from.  Precision strikes.  Hamas light a match Israel launch a cruise.

2 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Full force?  bull****.  I don't want to see nukes. 

That’s easy enough to say from an ocean away with no rockets falling on your home.

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 mins ago, charloots said:

That’s easy enough to say from an ocean away with no rockets falling on your home.

So you want nukes?   I sure don't.   Big arse conventional possible but no nukes.  Just thinking they need to cut the leash and take care of business.  Light em up beyond nukes.

Edited by Stryper Snyper

Mark my words, the first time Israel blows up a neighborhood, US Progs are going to cry foul.  They’ll completely ignore, or make excuses for, Hamas randomly targeting civilians.  Plan on it.

I’m fine with Israel leveling a city block around each missile launch site.  Palestinian civilians better learn to run away from their missile sites.