Jefffahfffah

WTB ZX25

8 posts in this topic

Looking for a ZX25 black, silver, or tuxedo. Bailless, single roller pickup. Left hand retrieve. I don't care about extra spools. The newer/cleaner the reel, the better.

Will gladly pickup in NJ or pay for shipping.

Let me know what you've got and how much $$ you're asking, please include pics.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I coverted it to a 22 and sold the large rotor and 25 spool. If you are interested ina 22 here it is. Smoothest ZB ive held. I can get more pics if interested. Near mint condition and recently serviced.

D19BAB99-B0B8-4E22-8B33-B4E5AAAF916B.jpeg

Edited by sistm

I do have a 25 with 2 custom colors that is like new. Its a bit more due to the custom colors being $350 each. Let me know if interested.

386D104B-7726-484F-9420-DAA7599AE28C.jpeg

8 mins ago, sistm said:

I coverted it to a 22 and sold the large rotor and 25 spool. If you are interested ina 22 here it is. Smoothest ZB ive held. I can get more pics if interested. Near mint condition and recently serviced.

D19BAB99-B0B8-4E22-8B33-B4E5AAAF916B.jpeg

Very interested in this one. Can i convert it back to a 25 buy just buying the parts you sold? How much are you asking?

5 mins ago, Jefffahfffah said:

Very interested in this one. Can i convert it back to a 25 buy just buying the parts you sold? How much are you asking?

Yes, you just need a large rotor and 25 spool. It is 3 screws under the spool, on the rotor to swap.

$850 to your door with original nox and bag.

26 mins ago, sistm said:

Yes, you just need a large rotor and 25 spool. It is 3 screws under the spool, on the rotor to swap.

$850 to your door with original nox and bag.

Done. Will PM you my info.