Mr. Bigdeal

Tell me again...he's not Mooslim.

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Why was the Dome of the Rock built on Temple Mount, the plateau of Jerusalem where the Jewish Temple of Jerusalem once stood?

 

The official reason is that it was built to commemorate Mohammed flying on a winged horse named Buraq from Mecca to Al Aqsa Mosque, which is also on the Temple Mount, and from there to heaven for a visit. But Mohammed died decades before Al Aqsa Mosque was built (see Al Aqsa Mosque), and horses don't fly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Buraq wasn't actually a horse, it was a winged donkey and it didn't fly. In Mohammad's "Night Vision"(dream), he rode the Buraq which doesn't fly, but takes huge strides, from Mecca to Jerusalem and the rock in question, is alleged to be the rock he stood on when he ascended to heaven...where he allegedly argued with "Allah" about how many times a day Muslims must pray to him. IIRC, "Allah" wanted 50, but Mohammad talked him down to 5. Jesus is the one who told him to negotiate the number of prayers. 

This is part of the Islamic Cannon...swear to God.

Elsewhere in the Cannon, Allah is found in Hell, roasting the skin off of infidels, only for it to grow back so he can roast it off again...in Hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Why was the Dome of the Rock built on Temple Mount, the plateau of Jerusalem where the Jewish Temple of Jerusalem once stood?

 

The official reason is that it was built to commemorate Mohammed flying on a winged horse named Buraq from Mecca to Al Aqsa Mosque, which is also on the Temple Mount, and from there to heaven for a visit. But Mohammed died decades before Al Aqsa Mosque was built (see Al Aqsa Mosque), and horses don't fly.

Nope - the Muj always build Mosques on Churches or Temples they conquer.  It's a Muj "in your face" thing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup like the mosk them muj wanted to build next to where The Twin Towers them muj knocked down in Hymie Town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

We could easily make all of that stop but this nation wouldn’t have the stomach for it.......our underbelly is filled with soft democrats. 

 

Edited by aae0130

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoOver said:

Yup like the mosk them muj wanted to build next to where The Twin Towers them muj knocked down in Hymie Town.

Do you talk like this in real life or is this just an affect you put on for SOL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

50 mins ago, RIRockhound said:

Do you talk like this in real life or is this just an affect you put on for SOL?

You are probably looking at the “hymie Town” part as anti Semitic but his use of it here may not be what you think.........It’s a quote from Jessie Jackson......a democrat.....when he was referring to NYC. It’s sarcasm.

Edited by aae0130

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, aae0130 said:

You are probably looking at the “hymie Town” part as anti Semitic but his use of it here may not be what you think.........It’s a quote from Jessie Jackson......a democrat.....when he was referring to NYC. It’s sarcasm.

No, I know that. I am talking about all of it. It has to be Schtick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JimP said:

Nope - the Muj always build Mosques on Churches or Temples they conquer.  It's a Muj "in your face" thing.  

They also use the stones that the churches were built with in construction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.