FEW3

Constipation

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm going in the shop but I'm have horrible BM's. I don't know if it's the pistachios or the lack of beer. 

I'm way behind at work but I had to go before I went down to the shop ( underwriter is coming in a couple days ). 

I sat on the toilet and started pushing the gritty log out and then..my are gave out. 

I tried pushing again, and I gave out.

( NSFW).

I reached down there and grabbed the SOB and gently pulled it out and it frikkin broke. I'm only in this situation because the beer is gone until this is done. Washed my hands a half dozen times and they still stink. 

JSTS

Edited by FEW3

Japanese make tools and tooling 5000xs better than Americans.  It's called attention to detail. Japan is amazing . Lee io**** can shove it up his butt. I have an old 1/2" uncluttered the pig, and still waiting on the American on to be shipped. She's  cooked, she will have to do though

1620707633215182359320074941386.jpg

The acetylene tank is going outside again btw. The argon tank would counter it anyhow. Ox stays outside anyhow

I'll hop along here.....

Some side effects of my meds are constipation & diarrhea.  Yea..wrap your head around that for a moment.  

The only thing that keeps me sane is water and fiber powder.  But not just any ole powder.  Most give me horrible gas and severe pain.  

I use 100% psylium (sp?) husk. Either whole or powdered.  

And it's not "instant" relief either.  Takes a few days to get going and you have to take it regularly.    I mix it in with my breakfast. Usually cottage cheese. Has zero flavor but gets gel like. Drink lots of water.  It's coming out one way or the other, so if your dehydrated it's not gonna feel nice. 

Remember this...  Your colon is roughly the width of your wrist and as long as your forearm.    I've taken dumps that size

5 mins ago, ridenfish said:

So you reached underneath, grabbed Mr Hanky and tried to pull him out ??

:laugh:

Not likely. Drunk and screaming for attention more probable. 

Around the shop my tag name was Billy Two Stools, too much bread,pain meds and a strange hopper would bound me up, when I was a drinker I stayed loose, when I stopped drinking things definitely got solid, drink lots of water and eat fruit, especially oranges, good luck.

Good ole prune juice really works

Actually on the rocks makes it taste ok and makes a big diff

results can be in as little as 6-8 hrs

and def the next day

8 hours ago, FEW3 said:

I'm going in the shop but I'm have horrible BM's. I don't know if it's the pistachios or the lack of beer. 

I'm way behind at work but I had to go before I went down to the shop ( underwriter is coming in a couple days ). 

I sat on the toilet and started pushing the gritty log out and then..my are gave out. 

I tried pushing again, and I gave out.

( NSFW).

I reached down there and grabbed the SOB and gently pulled it out and it frikkin broke. I'm only in this situation because the beer is gone until this is done. Washed my hands a half dozen times and they still stink. 

JSTS

04d9c5ec04b55f897a23bd026c429f3c.jpg

28 mins ago, MarkG said:

Good ole prune juice really works

Actually on the rocks makes it taste ok and makes a big diff

results can be in as little as 6-8 hrs

and def the next day

Marcie is a Sunkist Prune Juice Pro Staffer. 

giphy.gif