Gamakatsu

How many suffer from Foxitis?

Rate this topic

115 posts in this topic

Sidney Powell was right. No reasonable person should have believed her.

However, if you are a sufferer of Foxitis, you are no longer rational and therefore not guilty by reason of insanity. Will the defense hold up in court?

11 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Um.  Whatever?

Got a love people who fan cast hoping to catch that white whale, LOL

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

However, if you are a sufferer of Foxitis, you are no longer rational and therefore not guilty by reason of insanity. Will the defense hold up in court?

Hmmm........tell me ........ how many times has CNN got busted by Project Veritas?

Carry on Dudley.... :dismay:

Edited by yogiiiboy

5 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

Three replies in five hours. Why?

Because they couldn't get their talking point replies for this question from Fox "news".

It's not a cult though. :laugh: :laugh: 

I cant say anything about fox news. But it appears any chance of redress would be just like questioning the state in communist china.

I watch the show before the 6am morning show and I sometimes watch the 5, but now its summer and I will not see that too often.  Fox is hopelessly partisan.

Meanwhile you guys own a murderer's row of bought and paid for state media.  And love it.  Fox is a poor choice for the full story.  CNN et al are straight up propaganda driven lies that have been masquerading as news for years.

:bucktooth:

Ha Ha Republican's my state is kicking ass!

....oh wait....

As tone deaf as Codfish wondering why all these help wanted signs are popping up.

Thanks for this thread and thanks for Cod for his.  It helps to know what level of discourse one is engaging in.

3 hours ago, Octopotamus said:

Three replies in five hours. Why?

Because they couldn't get their talking point replies for this question from Fox "news".

It's not a cult though. :laugh: :laugh: 

It's a cult because there were NOT coordinated talking point replies?

You're not a smart man.. are you?

7 hours ago, yogiiiboy said:

Hmmm........tell me ........ how many times has CNN got busted by Project Veritas?

Carry on Dudley.... :dismay:

He won't because he does not believe they were caught

9 hours ago, Nessmuk said:

Um.  Whatever?

Sitting in the dark, dim light of the laptop barely illuminating the filthy kitchen.  Drunk. Cheapest vodka on the shelf.  Hands shaking, spitting little curse words under his breath.  NBC twitter feed on the screen, another tab for the AOC for congress page.  Brooding.

I often picture Robert Duvall in Sling Blade:

I almost started a thread about this when I saw it the other day.

The terms "foxitus" and "foxmania" are being used in a capitol rioter's defense.

"Attorney Says Capitol Rioter Suffered From 'Foxitus' and 'Foxmania' From Watching Too Much Fox News"

….“For the next approximate six months, Fox television played constantly,” lawyer Joseph Hurley said. “He became hooked with what I call ‘Foxitus’ or ‘Foxmania’ and became interested in the political aspect and started believing what was being fed to him.”

Another Capitol defendant on the Zoom hearing, Landon Copeland, soon interrupted Hurley and objected to him disparaging the former president. (Copeland continued interrupting the proceeding over the next several hours, and the judge eventually ordered a competency hearing)…"

Yes, this poor defendant "started believing what was being fed to him" about the "stolen election"    poor guy, wasn't his fault, he was suckered by the "big lie" started by Individual One, promoted by the crack "Strike Team" lawyers and aired 24/7 by the fox "news" people. 

Great defense tactic.