Linesideslayer

New Shimano Tiagra 16 Big Game Reel FS

5 posts in this topic

Selling my brand new 2012 Shimano Tiagra 16 offshore big game reel never seen a drop of water. I won this reel as a raffle prize once upon a time in Mexico during a Dorado fishing tournament in 2012 the year the reel was released by Shimano, who was one of the sponsors. Thought I would be making more trips down to Baja to fish, but then life, career, wife and kid prevented me from ever fishing it. Unfortunately while cleaning up my garage the reel was dropped once (see pic) and I broke off the (Schematic #0604) Plunger Cross Pin Support (this turns the clicker on and off) and put a few minor scratches on the reel face (see pic). I currently have the replacement part on order and plan to take the reel to a professional to have it serviced and the Plunger Cross Pin Support replaced, otherwise the reel is brand new fully functional. Currently this reel MSRP for $550+, but since I dropped it once I am asking $475 + $10 shipping PP or MO only. If you are willing to replace the Plunger Cross Pin Support yourself I will knock $25 off the price and include the replacement part free, as this is what the repair & service will cost me. This reel can handle everything from Mahi to Tuna and is a great skirt/live bait trolling workhorse. I no longer have the box for the reel, but all the parts including the Allen wrench and rod clamp adjustment screws are there pictured. I am located in Central CA and will consider meet up in CA depending on location. Thanks for looking. 

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

One and only price drop bump. $450 + 10 to ship post repair and service as now the reel is at the shop.

If no one here wants this brand new reel at 20% off the lowest retail price, then on ebay for $500 it will go.

Either way thanks Tim S. and SOL.