DoOver

URA EUNUCH! YOURA EUNUCH! AND YOU'RE EUNUCH!! YO'LL EUNUCHS!!!!

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Jim Crow Robinette JoePedo's spanking new HHS (Heath and Human Services) Director has laid the groundwork for Chemical Castration Of Children.

So there is that.

395dc4166a7c6cbb.jpeg

2 mins ago, DoOver said:

Jim Crow Robinette JoePedo's spanking new HHS (Heath and Human Services) Director has laid the groundwork for Chemical Castration Of Children.

So there is that.

395dc4166a7c6cbb.jpeg

Minorities and mentally ill first, if current form follows Democrat tradition.

1 min ago, Little said:

spanking?

"How bout them Yankees?"

"Who was your favorite Little Rascal? Spankie?"

Q that "Pamela Anderson Tommy Lee hide me tape"...here

Just now, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Just look at that specimen of a psychological disaster......omo.

Quoting that great philosopher Squiggie "Pick of the kiddy litter" right there

That disgusting creature should be..... and I refer to it, as an it, because it’s not a human being. I’m not even referring to it’s disgusting, and vile appearance. That’s another topic.

It, just like that other subhuman excrement Cuomo, are blatantly responsible for the high death rates of the China manufactured flu. They, as being the evil that they are, filled the nursing homes with sick individuals, killing how many elderly? Those states I do believe had the highest mortality rates.

Best part is prior to that creature having PA nursing homes bombarded with China flu positive people. It removed its own elderly mother, and put it up in a expensive hotel or some sh*t, I forget, but it knew exactly what it was doing. It was rewarded by the CCP and is now not only fuc@@ing over the people of PA, but every American now being a CCP controlled government employee.

1 hour ago, DoOver said:

So there is that.

395dc4166a7c6cbb.jpeg

This dude is insane, he suffers from Gender Identity Disorder. 20 years ago, the congress would have impeached the president for nominating him. This is what you get when you put the inmates in charge of the asylum. Our enemies sees how weak we are and they're coming.

So here's a question for the liberals perusing this thread but not commenting. It is well known this person was put in place to fulfill virtue signaling. What other country has put a tranny into a position like this for simply the reason of showing their wokeness and appeasing a political base (a very small one at that)?