FishNorthShore

WTS lami 1321L

18 posts in this topic

Hello all,

 

I am selling a lami 1321L custom one piece pick up Long Island. I’m going to vegas need the loot nothing wrong with the rod. 250 picked up long island

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, FishNorthShore said:

Hello all,

 

I am selling a lami 1321L custom one piece pick up Long Island. I’m going to vegas need the loot nothing wrong with the rod. 250 picked up long island

Where are you located?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wire For Fire said:

Is it cut ? Distance from center of seat to butt ? Got some pics ? 

Not cut will get you specs and photos after 5pm tonight thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FishNorthShore said:

Not cut will get you specs and photos after 5pm tonight thank you

Cool it ya can measure from center if real seat to first guide for me too . 
 

im interested for sure but only if it what I’m looking for . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Wire For Fire said:

Cool it ya can measure from center if real seat to first guide for me too . 
 

im interested for sure but only if it what I’m looking for . 

I will post the yard stick in the picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, Wire For Fire said:

Cool it ya can measure from center if real seat to first guide for me too . 
 

im interested for sure but only if it what I’m looking for . 

 

E5A9D7AF-EAB4-4512-8EF4-CFF5A0FA40B8.jpeg

7A0C7DB4-16F1-4635-B030-A358AE67F24D.jpeg

11F468D8-8543-4CDD-8DB5-1B8E98452559.jpeg

572ED5E8-6C85-4D7A-94B2-769A722B44D5.jpeg

1A0E040B-494B-4FF8-8E46-EA5EA18FFAB4.jpeg

CF587DDB-2E2C-47F1-BD77-30571E8F61B6.jpeg

Edited by FishNorthShore
Adding pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 mins ago, Ohay said:

Do you know what year the blank is from?

 

The guy I bought it from said it was older but I can’t confirm 

Edited by FishNorthShore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Can’t believe this still here . I had some stuff come up I had to dump so money unexpectedly so I can’t buy now . But man nice rod . Still would love it . 
 

not looking for trades at all ? Or partial trade cash ? 

Edited by Wire For Fire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.