Who in their Right Mind want to defund the Police?

Rate this topic

Harf

I say increase Police Funding, but I think having all police stand down for a while would help these retarded Dems understand how much we need Police. Let Social Workers and Frank take over for a month. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

A nearby public university used to contribute money to the local precincts auxiliary college fund.

It would help an officers kid pay for college.

They stopped the practice and instead now send the money to social justice organizations.

Now students parents ask why the crime rate has risin and students are victimized more often.

They need to be reminded about the decision the college president made trying to look woke.

Crushed barbs save fish, keep that rod bent! 

I think the cops should direct their budget cuts toward those that desire less law enforcement.

People like the law makers that call for the budget cuts.

Those on the streets chanting should get less law enforcement.

That should save plenty of money for those of us that desire laws being enforced.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Refund the police...hmmmm.....hire folks as part of reporations,equal wealth and they are now sociAl workers instead of cops ..every dem blu  controlled city already has social workers ..and there useless....haven't heard of social workers at a gun fight showing up in chicago,and are complete failures in Seattle and portland...when does the social worker give up his/her right to carry a gun, ...we will hire from the communitae ...uh huh that means the mayor's son in law ,the bought prosecutors good old boys club to create sorros ''perfect society''....tell the b s to the self admitted propaganda folks at c n n and the rest of the demedia.....your social workers will be the enforcers for the doxxing....and your right ,there are many cops whose family were also police officers....but were hired to serve and protect,NOT TO CREATE ''THE PERFECT SOCIETY'' AND CATER TO MOB RULE....?ok lol lol 

24 mins ago, Mokes said:

I say increase Police Funding, but I think having all police stand down for a while would help these retarded Dems understand how much we need Police. Let Social Workers and Frank take over for a month. 

Start in Portland.  then the local country boys can com in to takeout the trash 

At this point I say go for it. Let the cities fend for themselves. Anyone still living in these areas are out of their minds. Anyone still working as a cop, they are crazy as well. All the truly good police have already bailed I’m sure 

The Black Flag comes in many colorsM. Malice

13 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Anyone still working as a cop, they are crazy as well. All the truly good police have already bailed I’m sure 

No, there are still good cops out there.  I have several friends.  Their morale is in the toilet, but this is what they do.  It’s who they are.

2 mins ago, Mummichog said:

No, there are still good cops out there.  I have several friends.  Their morale is in the toilet, but this is what they do.  It’s who they are.

I’m talking specifically in the cities. Nothing was done about the rioting over the summer. The police were too busy arresting people for trying to keep their business operating 

Edited by DeepWaters

The Black Flag comes in many colorsM. Malice