bronson

8ft bh Suzuki ul 11 vs century demon 7'6 demon

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Can't speak on the BH but I'm pretty knowledgeable on the Demon. It's a pretty special blank, it actually has 2 actions to it. Casting it has a faster action but under load it's more moderate with a smooth deep bend.  Extremely sensitive and way more power than it appears to have. Blank weighs less than 2 oz.

Casts like a dream.  There is a 3 pwr rated to 5/8 and a 4 pwr rated to 3/4. They will jig to about 2.5oz or a little higher.

Haven't really found anything comparable. 

Where are you located?

7 hours ago, AFMike said:

Can't speak on the BH but I'm pretty knowledgeable on the Demon. It's a pretty special blank, it actually has 2 actions to it. Casting it has a faster action but under load it's more moderate with a smooth deep bend.  Extremely sensitive and way more power than it appears to have. Blank weighs less than 2 oz.

Casts like a dream.  There is a 3 pwr rated to 5/8 and a 4 pwr rated to 3/4. They will jig to about 2.5oz or a little higher.

Haven't really found anything comparable. 

Where are you located?

thx af.  im in kitty hawk.  I've casted the demon and its so sweet.  paired w a vanford I was blown away.  the bh is being considered bc I travel a lot and a two piece I could carry on......appreciate all your posts inre century rods (I read everyone I see) and hatteras jacks is one of my favorite tackle shops.  century rods and you guys as reps are outstanding.