MaxKatt

Forget Barack's Bo...What's up with Joe's Hell Hounds?!?

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Let me guess, you're hair was on fire when not enough information was given out about the Trump-Ukraine phone call, or that it wasn't done fast enough. This is simply an example of the government stonewalling anything relating to Biden and FOIA. All information that could put him in a bad light must be suppressed.

2 hours ago, ihocky2 said:

Let me guess, you're hair was on fire when not enough information was given out about the Trump-Ukraine phone call, or that it wasn't done fast enough. This is simply an example of the government stonewalling anything relating to Biden and FOIA. All information that could put him in a bad light must be suppressed.

2 hours ago, jkrock said:

Speaking of Biden's hell hounds, has Hunter been held accountable for violating federal gun laws yet?

Poor Maxi..........another useless thread trying to expose Conservtives about a pointless topic.

Tell me......why doesn't he ever post any interesting articles having to do with say................Project Veritas??

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

Poor Maxi..........another useless thread trying to expose Conservtives about a pointless topic.

Tell me......why doesn't he ever post any interesting articles having to do with say................Project Veritas??

Bad day for max.  All his leaders went on the news shows this weekend saying the lousy  jobs numbers weren't because  the lazy democrats didn't want to work.  Then sleepy Joe told the democrats today if they won't go back to work he's going to shut off their unemployment.  basically admitting they were not trying to get to work

Another day in Joe Biden's America

Edited by jkrock

Just now, jkrock said:

Bad day for max.  All his leaders went on the news shows this weekend saying the lousy  jobs numbers weren't because  the lazy democrats didn't want to work.  Then sleepy Joe told the democrats today if they won't go back to work he's going to shut off their unemployment. 

Another day in Joe Biden's America

He'll still find a way to post some anti-Trump MSM article and say it's gospel because they print it...............:shrug:

the thing that lunatics like maxth don't realize when they bitch about the extreme of the other party is, normal people dont make a distinction between max and them...they are carbon copies of the same crazy. 

4 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

the thing that lunatics like maxth don't realize when they bitch about the extreme of the other party is, normal people dont make a distinction between max and them...they are carbon copies of the same crazy. 

He dresses up and protests with a whistle. I mean, if that's not crazy, nothing is.