Rate this topic

596 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

As long as you are in that .O1% heh Zoey.

Why don’t you ASK the families of the 580,000 who died how they feel about that uhmn.

ME ME and MYSELF.

And, 580,000 out of 340M is NOT .01%.

God help this country.

Edited by CATCHnRELEASE

6 mins ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

I mean, any of you macho machos been keeping up with what is happenning in India and Brazil?

Who cares about third world ****hole countries?

Typical ugly american response.

Well, those variants cooking over there could in the short future kick your ass and the ass of ignorant asshats like people in your family.

Love how the ugly american syndrome keeps on giving.

Edited by CATCHnRELEASE

12 mins ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

I mean, any of you macho machos been keeping up with what is happenning in India and Brazil?

Who gives a ****. There's a billion people in the space of Manhattan Island. What the hell do you think is going to happen?

I don't care if people get vaccinated or not.  Of course, I don't really care what happens to people in general.  I have my own worries, you're on your own.

I want to thank the scientists and all others who have worked on these vaccines.

I bet, many of them were foreign born.

If not for their ingenuity, and the hard work and the work of  the people in hospitals...this thing could have taken humanity down.

Too bad uhmn,.....I mean, looking at the responses of many humans here.

Edited by CATCHnRELEASE

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I hope all you non vaxxers like masks. They're going to use you as the excuse for making everyone keep wearing that crap.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

And we will despise you for it. I'm already sick of you. I can't wait to say **** you, I'm not wearing a mask because some a hole refuses to get vaxxed. I'm not in the business of looking out for people who choose to not take care of themselves.

As I said earlier,  I'm not a non or anti-vaxxer. If it makes you "feel" good about yourself because you got a shot then good for you. There is no reason to get the shot if you have had the Wuhan Flu and have antibodies. We all should be allowed to make an educated decision for ourselves.