Rate this topic

596 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

35 mins ago, GeoffT said:

Went to a doctor twice recently and no one asked me if I got jabbed either.  But it doesn’t matter because everyone was wearing a mask as mandated in medical offices.  

I've never been a fan of sitting in doctor waiting rooms.

There for a regular physical sitting next to someone hacking up a lung? Nope. I'll be outside. Come get me when you're ready.

Edited by MitchellNJ

Been absent from this thread for a bit so excuse if this has been posted. I recall some scoffing at the idea that the unvaxxed will be told to wear a badge or vice versa. Anyway, this seems a bit over the top

Unvaccinated students ‘branded’ at New Hampshire prom

By Alexi Cohan | alexi.cohan@bostonherald.com | Boston Herald

PUBLISHED: June 11, 2021 at 12:53 p.m. | UPDATED: June 11, 2021 at 9:11 p.m.

A New Hampshire high school is facing the heat for “branding” unvaccinated students at the prom.

Exeter High School officials wrote in marker on the hands of students who didn’t have a coronavirus vaccine or didn’t have a second shot. The school said it was for contact tracing, prompting a social-media outcry.

“Students who were unable to provide a vaccination card because they did not have or share a card or had not completed the full vaccination process had a number written on their hand,” read a statement from the high school that outlined safety protocols for the prom.

The event was held outside on school grounds last Friday and students were notified about the contact tracing system via a special website prior to the prom, according to the school.

However, the website doesn’t mention appear to mention the marker system.

Under the “contract tracing” section of the site, it reads, “Because we are allowing students to dance, it is not the expectation that students will social distance while dancing. There are three dance floors and students who are on each floor will be recorded at regular intervals. It is suggested that students rotate dance floors in order to avoid close contact with other students.”

The prom attendee list did not include the numbers assigned to the students, and only one set of cards with that information exists for tracking purposes. The school said the cards will be destroyed “in the next few days.”

Exeter High Principal Mike Monahan said, “We are aware that some concerns have been expressed that students were singled out or had their privacy violated. We made every effort possible – while adhering to contact tracing guidelines – to ensure that this did not happen.”

David Ryan, superintendent of New Hampshire School Administrative Unit 16, which includes Exeter High School, said in a statement, “We take these concerns very seriously and as a result, we will be conducting an internal audit of the processes that the school developed and used at prom.”

State Rep. Melissa Litchfield, R-Brentwood, shared via Facebook that she had upset constituents write to her objecting to the prom protocol.

“These complaints revolved around confidentially surrounding those who did and did not receive the COVID 19 vaccine, and the labeling that came along with that,” Litchfield wrote.

The state rep shared some quotes she received from the constituents. One read, “We truly feel they are literally branding our kids if they don’t get this experiential ’emergency’ approved vaccine.”

Another comment from a constituent said, “Marking them, thus singling them out, and then having to raise their hands is beyond tolerable.”

Litchfield said she is gathering further information about the prom incident, and asked the public for help.

21 mins ago, flyangler said:

Been absent from this thread for a bit so excuse if this has been posted. I recall some scoffing at the idea that the unvaxxed will be told to wear a badge or vice versa. Anyway, this seems a bit over the top

A New Hampshire high school is facing the heat for “branding” unvaccinated students at the prom.

Exeter High School officials wrote in marker on the hands of students who didn’t have a coronavirus vaccine or didn’t have a second shot. The school said it was for contact tracing, prompting a social-media outcry.

“Students who were unable to provide a vaccination card because they did not have or share a card or had not completed the full vaccination process had a number written on their hand,” read a statement from the high school that outlined safety protocols for the prom.

The event was held outside on school grounds last Friday and students were notified about the contact tracing system via a special website prior to the prom, according to the school.

Under the “contract tracing” section of the site, it reads, “Because we are allowing students to dance, it is not the expectation that students will social distance while dancing. There are three dance floors and students who are on each floor will be recorded at regular intervals. It is suggested that students rotate dance floors in order to avoid close contact with other students.”

The prom attendee list did not include the numbers assigned to the students, and only one set of cards with that information exists for tracking purposes. The school said the cards will be destroyed “in the next few days.”

Exeter High Principal Mike Monahan said, “We are aware that some concerns have been expressed that students were singled out or had their privacy violated. We made every effort possible – while adhering to contact tracing guidelines – to ensure that this did not happen.”

David Ryan, superintendent of New Hampshire School Administrative Unit 16, which includes Exeter High School, said in a statement, “We take these concerns very seriously and as a result, we will be conducting an internal audit of the processes that the school developed and used at prom.”

State Rep. Melissa Litchfield, R-Brentwood, shared via Facebook that she had upset constituents write to her objecting to the prom protocol.

“These complaints revolved around confidentially surrounding those who did and did not receive the COVID 19 vaccine, and the labeling that came along with that,” Litchfield wrote.

The state rep shared some quotes she received from the constituents. One read, “We truly feel they are literally branding our kids if they don’t get this experiential ’emergency’ approved vaccine.”

Another comment from a constituent said, “Marking them, thus singling them out, and then having to raise their hands is beyond tolerable.”

Litchfield said she is gathering further information about the prom incident, and asked the public for help.

Looks like Live Free or Die isn't cutting it anymore.  To many mass liberals have moved to southern NH.

Cabo

1 hour ago, TimS said:

So the loons saying if you were vaccinated they won't let you donate blood were wrong?  :eek:

Maybe they pumped it out of me to dump and hopefully save my life :eek:

2 hours ago, flyangler said:

juden, trage deinen stern

4 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

I've never been a fan of sitting in doctor waiting rooms.

There for a regular physical sitting next to someone hacking up a lung? Nope. I'll be outside. Come get me when you're ready.

My cardiologist said to call first while at the parking lot before checking in then went in the building to have my temp checked before they allowed me inside the doctor’s office and pretty much took me to the exam room almost right away.  

On the other hand, with my regular physician I didn’t need to call first but walked in after showing my face on the wall temp scanner which automatically opened the door for me and then sat in the waiting room with a bunch of other patients until I was called in. 

Different strokes for different folks.  

Edited by GeoffT

2 hours ago, GeoffT said:

My cardiologist said to call first while at the parking lot before checking in then went in the building to have my temp checked before they allowed me inside the doctor’s office and pretty much took me to the exam room almost right away.  

On the other hand, with my regular physician I didn’t need to call first but walked in after showing my face on the wall temp scanner which automatically opened the door for me and then sat in the waiting room with a bunch of other patients until I was called in. 

Different strokes for different folks.  

Just the beginning,  pretty soon we will all have a chip embedded in our necks and they will scan us with their phones to get every ounce of info about us they can.... maybe we will even get red and green beacons in our foreheads that will light up and tell everyone if we are rabid or not

The anti-vaxxers and the smokers are pariah to medical professionals.  It's best to just lie about it if you want their services.

To hell with that vaccine, and screw the (Pro) vacciners. Bunch of self-rightous morons that cant see what is really happening here.

I guess they really love being told what to do for a virus with 99% recovery. The pussification of America continues!!!

My family has no luck with vaccines! I took the ill fated LYMERix Lyme disease vaccine in the late 90s that was quickly pulled off the market. I suffered no side effects, there is presently a class action suit against Smithkline-Beecham. 
  My wife suffered a serious shoulder injury from a misplaced influenza vaccination. The injection damaged her bursa and resulted in two surgeries, and years of physical therapy. She soon will be seeing $200k from the little known NVICP. As a PH nurse who was administering covid shots, she did get the Covid vaccine.

Hopefully no one here ever has to start a lawsuit over a vaccine.

B21BE2E5-1782-43A0-B7BD-857958015F51.jpeg

Edited by cheech
Spell

13 mins ago, cheech said:

My family has no luck with vaccines! I took the ill fated LYMERix Lyme disease vaccine in the late 90s that was quickly pulled off the market. I suffered no side effects, there is presently a class action suit against Smithkline-Beecham. 
  My wife suffered a serious shoulder injury from a misplaced influenza vaccination. The injection damaged her bursa and resulted in two surgeries, and years of physical therapy. She soon will be seeing $200k from the little known NVICP. As a PH nurse who was administering covid shots, she did get the Covid vaccine.

Hopefully no one here ever has to start a lawsuit over a vaccine.

B21BE2E5-1782-43A0-B7BD-857958015F51.jpeg

That explains alot of the death diagnosis being determined as unknown and not directly correlated to the vaccine.....

Screenshot_20210613-074440_Chrome.jpg

17 hours ago, TimS said:

One thing to remember, there are a not insignificant segment of flat out weirdoes that have been jabbed AND still wear masks even where they aren't required because they don't want to be mistaken for conservatives :clown::freak::bucktooth:   So even where mask wearing/not wearing is about 50/50, depending on the blueness of the area the vaxxed/unvaxxed ratio could be closer to 75%/25% :laugh:

It's still amazing to me how many people have locked mask wearing/not wearing to their political identity...I hope some of them are organ donors so science can study their brain wiring :) 

I don’t think most of the people in these offices would be concerned about being branded a conservative. More likely be worried about being called a liberal. 

The company has actually posted a vaccination tally on our website. Reporting of your status was pretty much mandatory so it should be pretty accurate. No names but a running count. Per that total and the total # of employees, there are about 4 unvaccinated for every 5 vaccinated.

A federal judge ruled for Houston Methodist hospital, dismissing the lawsuit brought by 100+ employees who were suspended and will be fired for refusing the vaccine in the first federal ruling on vaccine mandates.  The judge basically told them if you don’t want the vaccine to keep your job go find another job. 

Edited by GeoffT

1 hour ago, GeoffT said:

A federal judge ruled for Houston Methodist hospital, dismissing the lawsuit brought by 100+ employees who were suspended and will be fired for refusing the vaccine in the first federal ruling on vaccine mandates.  The judge basically told them if you don’t want the vaccine to keep your job go find another job. 

That's ****ing bull****.