Rate this topic

596 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Pretty rare around here, they were commercially harvested to near extinction back in the day - but I did see a truly large one last week playing golf, thing was a monster :th: 

To see any turtle playing golf is an exceptionally rare thing.  They like to sing though

55 mins ago, Otter said:

To high horse anyone who doesn’t get it and feel superior for once, let’s face it people who do this and crow about it don’t take many dubs (W) 

For the record, in my observation, the people that DON'T take it are the ones crowing about not taking it...not the other way around :read:  The anti-vaxxers are the new atheists and vegetarians  :laugh: 

55 mins ago, flyangler said:

How many people do you PERSONALLY KNOW that both had Covid and got jabbed? I am at upwards of ten that I can think of, all of whom have had some sort of reaction to the jab, many on the first dose. That would "stand against the data from millions of vaccinations", no? 

Having a reaction to the jab after you've already had covid is literally expected. If you didn't it would be noteworthy. Who suggested people won't have any reaction to the jab if you've already had covid cause they were lying to you.

In some cases that’s the case tim but look no further than this thread, mean mikey science wants to tell people to **** off yet refuses salad :shrug: 

48 mins ago, flyangler said:

updated data from the CDC

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. 

And unless it's changed, after the CDC has requested those records and gone through them, they have attributed ZERO deaths to vaccination. ZERO. Wait, that's not true - I believe they are at 1 death - the woman that died from the J&J blood clotting issue. One death, according to the CDC.

The 4000 people died at some point after being vaccinated. Did you know that eventually, everyone that was injected is gonna die? Just like everyone that wasn't injected, they are all gonna die, too :scared: EVERYBODY WILL DIE?!?!?!  (Eventually) 

2 mins ago, TimS said:

For the record, in my observation, the people that DON'T take it are the ones crowing about not taking it...not the other way around :read:  The anti-vaxxers are the new atheists and vegetarians  :laugh: 

Interesting. I have experienced the exact opposite. IMO jabbers are far more likely to bring up the subject and comment on it. BTW not getting jabbed for covid does not make one anti-vax. 

18 mins ago, TimS said:

Hundreds of millions of vaccinations - and that's just in the US - the same vaccinations have gotta be near a billion now globally - but that's not enough yet...it's still experimental :beers: 

come on, you are smart enough to know that anything adverse, if not immediate (anaphylaxis) or during first week, might not emerge for years. it is not koolaid drinking to worry about that aspect of it. 

case in point, how many compounds that have gone through the full FDA review process, and were commercialized and widely prescribed, have been shown to be harmful years later? can you think of any recalls, voluntary or forced? see any lawyer commercials lately for the bad drug of the week? you take a Zantac lately? Vioxx? Accutane? Seldane? Raptiva? Darvon? Lipobay?

Or various Valsartan formulations where the drug itself was not the issues but the recall was due to carcinogenic impurities not discovered during the clinical trials.

Just to name a few....

I don't want Flyangler to take the vaccine.  In fact, I am not going to let him have it.

3 mins ago, TimS said:

And unless it's changed, after the CDC has requested those records and gone through them, they have attributed ZERO deaths to vaccination. ZERO. Wait, that's not true - I believe they are at 1 death - the woman that died from the J&J blood clotting issue. One death, according to the CDC.

The 4000 people died at some point after being vaccinated. Did you know that eventually, everyone that was injected is gonna die? Just like everyone that wasn't injected, they are all gonna die, too :scared: EVERYBODY WILL DIE?!?!?!  (Eventually) 

1) More than one clot death I believe, maybe two or three. 

2) Some of that data is from last week, and has not been vetted as yet, so who knows. I am pointing out that the same system that catalogs flu vaccine deaths is logging these deaths, with all the same caveats, etc. So how do you explain 4k vs 89 to 220 over a similar number of vaccinations. 

49 mins ago, Otter said:

My favorite conspiracy nuts have the death toll much higher than that. I hope people don’t start having issues in 6-12 months 

That would be a neat trick for something that stops doing anything shortly after you are jabbed. There's a reason your antibodies reach a maximum level a couple weeks after the jab - the mRNA stuff is gone by then, it's no longer telling your body to make antibodies...or do anything else. 

I promise, people are going to start having issues 6-12 months after vaccination - even the folks that didn't get vaccinated are gonna start having issues in 6-12 months. People start having issues all the time...I promise that some people who got jabbed will develop cancer - and I promise some people the didn't get jabbed will develop cancer - that's how cancer works. That's how being human works. If the jabbed people develop cancer at a higher rate than those that didn't get jabbed, then it would be noteworthy :read: 

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 mins ago, Slacker said:

I don't want Flyangler to take the vaccine.  In fact, I am not going to let him have it.

I will probably go for Moderna, at some point. I just don't NEED to do it right now.

Wife headed for an antibody test this week before she considers jab, I will likely do the same. 

Oh, and eff you too Slacker

Edited by flyangler

2 mins ago, TimS said:

If the jabbed people develop cancer at a higher rate than those that didn't get jabbed, then it would be noteworthy :read: 

Acutane, birth defects, not discovered during clinical trials, just sayin'