Rate this topic

508 posts in this topic

Fully vaccinated.

I did it for myself, my family, friends, the people I come in contact with

and for my Country.

Since my vaccination i have had strange dreams.

At least, i hope that i will not be a cause of some other person dead.

The  me me ...chit is out of control.

I hope all you non vaxxers like masks. They're going to use you as the excuse for making everyone keep wearing that crap.

And we will despise you for it. I'm already sick of you. I can't wait to say **** you, I'm not wearing a mask because some a hole refuses to get vaxxed. I'm not in the business of looking out for people who choose to not take care of themselves.

2 mins ago, Mike said:

And we will despise you for it. I'm already sick of you. I can't wait to say **** you, I'm not wearing a mask because some a hole refuses to get vaxxed. I'm not in the business of looking out for people who choose to not take care of themselves.

Why do you need to worry about other people? They can't get you sick. At some point the govt is gonna need to say "Whelp, everybody had a chance to get jabbed, they are on their own now" and let everybody get back to living. People are didn't get jabbed and are scared can hide in their basements and everybody else can take their chances :beers: 

3 mins ago, TimS said:

Why do you need to worry about other people? They can't get you sick. At some point the govt is gonna need to say "Whelp, everybody had a chance to get jabbed, they are on their own now" and let everybody get back to living. People are didn't get jabbed and are scared can hide in their basements and everybody else can take their chances :beers: 

Because the government will move the goalposts, declare no herd immunity and perpetuate mask mandates 

11 mins ago, Mike said:

When people look at you plugging butts they think there goes mr healthy pants :th: 

3 mins ago, Mike said:

Because the government will move the goalposts, declare no herd immunity and perpetuate mask mandates 

Then they gonna have to start giving out tickets cause people are very rightly close to burning their masks :read: Herd immunity or not, it's nobody else's responsibility to take care of the people that don't wanna get jabbed - they are assuming the risk on their own, even the government doesn't get to force them this time.

Just now, Otter said:

When people look at you plugging butts they think there goes mr healthy pants :th: 

They said he was some kinda Olympic athlete on the nuclear stress test...that I failed :blackeye: