Jetty Jumper

Peaceful Portland Antifa Tactics

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Outnumbered, others displaying weapons as well, backing up VS advancing.Should more than one person have been arrested?

The language is NWS, so here is the YT video title.

 

May 5 2021

Portland antifa threaten counter-protester with knife

"On May Day 2021, far-left protesters clashed with a counter-protester (Michael Isaacs) outside Portland City Hall. Charles Stubbs (holding knife) said he’ll slit the man’s throat and mutilate him. Amanda Siebe (in a wheelchair) often brings her dog to riots. Another man threatened to hit Isaacs with a skateboard. Stubbs was charged with felonies but his case was dropped within 24 hours."

 

Portland antifa threaten counter-protester with knife

Edited by Jetty Jumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

"I'll slit your throat" as he/she carries a machete, but the victim of the violent threat gets arrested. :headscratch::dismay: Time to sell Oregon to Canada. Maybe they can offer some asbestos in return. 

Edited by Fishtale7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not good ....but it's going to get worse....the dems are backing the violence ,racism ,the demedia , the occupation of two cities and California next ....with the bought prosecutors blessings....don't take the ply wood down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

 

I has posted that, but then I thought Tim has said not to post profanity, so I edited it out.

The cops in my area stood by as BLM shut down a freeway and broke vehicle windows. It seems the fix is in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 mins ago, Jetty Jumper said:

I has posted that, but then I thought Tim has said not to post profanity, so I edited it out.

The cops in my area stood by as BLM shut down a freeway and broke vehicle windows. It seems the fix is in.

 

Me thinks Tim lets profanity like this slip by as it's real news but I could be wrong.:why:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DMacLeod said:

Knife against a baseball bat ?????    Knife guy is a moran...

no.  baseball bat guy is facing the greater threat.

 

you don't fukk around with knives.

 

it comes out of its sheath - he gets shot ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been putting up with this Antifa nonsense for a long time. Whats the point to going to a riot as a counter protester? At this point, you're just looking for trouble, and deserve the beating you'll get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get the government you deserve. Elect a Democrat-face the consequences. Why don't we see Antifa and BLM terrorists rioting in republican run cities and towns?

 We need a 'Purge'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fishtale7 said:

"I'll slit your throat" as he/she carries a machete, but the victim of the violent threat gets arrested. :headscratch::dismay: Time to sell Oregon to Canada. Maybe they can offer some asbestos in return. 

 

We don't need to sell Portland.  We need to conquer it.

 

Very simple process.  Just make a general announcement all gun toting bible thumping pickup driving rednecks are invited to purge Portland, and there will be NO CHARGES FILED, for anything.

 

Just get it done.  The country boys would have it cleaned out in one night.

 

22 mins ago, RockRonin said:

You get the government you deserve. Elect a Democrat-face the consequences. Why don't we see Antifa and BLM terrorists rioting in republican run cities and towns?

 We need a 'Purge'.

 

^^^ Yeah, what he said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoeyZac said:

 

We don't need to sell Portland.  We need to conquer it.

 

Very simple process.  Just make a general announcement all gun toting bible thumping pickup driving rednecks are invited to purge Portland, and there will be NO CHARGES FILED, for anything.

 

Just get it done.  The country boys would have it cleaned out in one night.

 

 

^^^ Yeah, what he said.

I want you to take me tuna fishing Joey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RockRonin said:

I want you to take me tuna fishing Joey.

 

I don't own the boat.  I'm the invit"ee", not the invit"er".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.