melhado93

Searching for this sticker

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Found this old sticker of my dads stuck to a cabinet in our basement. Wondering if anyone has one laying around that they would want to sell. Not sure of what year they came out probably 90s or early 2000s I’d guess. Thanks for your time and help. 

5D20112C-9D68-45E7-920D-3C5D7ECE9344.jpeg

They are still around, tough to get for some reason. Given out by NYS DEC. Two years ago at a state park youth fishing clinch they were giving them out. Not sure why they don't sell them, sure could use the revenue and maybe get a couple more officers on the frontline...

A friend in DEC gave me a big stack of them a few years ago. They were discontinued due to lack of popularity he said. PM me your address and I'll ship you some for free. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

45 mins ago, melhado93 said:

That’s unfortunate they stopped production. I’m sure people would love to have them. Thanks again for the reply’s and help 

A lot more guys wanna chase pellet fed trout dumped out a truck then a wild predator in the open ocean... hence the popularity of the I Fish NY stickers with a trout I guess. 

Edited by hairyfishhead

On 5/10/2021 at 9:50 AM, hairyfishhead said:

A friend in DEC gave me a big stack of them a few years ago. They were discontinued due to lack of popularity he said. PM me your address and I'll ship you some for free. 

I’d be interested in a couple. 

If you have any left, I would like one, please.

Good Man