Jmat321

He’s No Teddy Roosevelt

Rate this topic

87 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Nineteenth-century democracy needs no more complete vindication for its existence than the fact that it has kept for the white race the best portions of the new world’s surface

Teddy Roosevelt (typical liberal)

The most righteous of all wars is a war with savages, though it is apt to be also the most terrible and inhuman . . . A sad and evil feature of such warfare is that whites, the representatives of civilization, speedily sink almost to the level of their barbarous foes.”

TR

“I do not believe that the average Negro in the United States is as yet in any way fit to take care of himself and others as the average white man, for if he were there would be no Negro problem.”

George Wallace (D)---------kidding it was Wayne Lapierr---------------kidding again, it was Bill Clinton (D)

OK ill stop.  Sorry.  It was taa daa, Teddy Roosevelt!

Ill Take old Wayne over that racist animal Roosevelt anyday, warts and all.

Edited by Little

22 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

People give money to this guy?

Hey anti boy, how many thousands of buffalo did your boy Roosevelt kill?

Posted (edited) · Report post

What law did he break by doing that?  How many people were fed from the legal hunt?  How much money did he add to the local economy?  Beautiful animal yes.  Senseless no.  

Senseless would be the arsehole poaching for the ivory trade and leaving the carcass to rot.  

And no I'm not a fan of his. But for other reasons.

Edited by Stryper Snyper

58 mins ago, calfarmli said:

That TRULY IS A DISGRACE Senseless killing of a beautiful animal, that does PISS ME OFF.

You should go to Africa and protest.

I get that it is legal and brings a lot of food and  money to the local economy, but it's not for me.  It would be like shooting a cow.

It is kind of embarrassing that he is such  a piss poor shot. His trigger discipline was bad too.

At least his wife did it right.

I believe that each elephant that is shot legally, saves numerous elephants from being shot by poachers.  Somebody could do some research on that.

3 mins ago, Mummichog said:

I believe that each elephant that is shot legally, saves numerous elephants from being shot by poachers.  Somebody could do some research on that.

I was hoping it was a cull.   They need to kill poachers over there when they catch them.

3 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

I was hoping it was a cull.   They need to kill poachers over there when they catch them.

I would be OK with that.  They are truly scum.

if you Don't like it ,click turn the channel......save the I'm soo offended for the drama queen ,a o c or the self admitted propaganda rectum from cnn...lol lol lol

24 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Tecumseh was a Shawnee chief and small engine manufacturer.

How?

Enhow!!

Tecumseh Sherman, help save the U. S. of A from them Democrat's and a tank what saved the World.

I hadda 3hpTecumseh on my Sella D mini bike. Heaven On Wheels