Little

What grosses you out more?

Rate this topic

Quien is mas el disgusto to you?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Which one grosses you out more?

• Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama
    • Joe Biden (aka Big Guy)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

The last 2 Dem Party Presidents.

We had a third world bastard that was dressed up and groomed to be president by white people.  Dog eater, racist,  dope user, and very credibly accused of homosex.

Now?

Ignorant (VERY simple man-before the dementia..  Not a bright person, never ever was.  This is not debatable) as ****, rapist (after all that time the pinkos claimed they actually had a problem with trump over how he treated women, they rally right around a rapist), seen in public molesting children, corrupt, steals from democrats.

In a surprise, I am going with Soetoro.  Biden is just a drooling simpleton (I mean prior to his decline into madness) swept up in his surroundings.  Soetoro had plans, he was out to arrack the USA from the time he was "laundered" back into the USA after his mother abandoned him a second time.

Obama is mre evil IMO.

You vote and expliain.  I look forward.

Any of you Dem Socs can discuss too.  I know some of the leftists here have daughters, and DESPISE what you have seen Biden do to little girls.  you know in your heart you are disgusted by him.  Please share.

The fact that Obama "the man" had the opportunity to bring the country to together but did not because of his Political alliances makes me disgusted.

Just now, Harf said:

The fact that Obama "the man" had the opportunity to bring the country to together but did not because of his Political alliances makes me disgusted.

I think way more division is occurring under the Psaki/Stacy Abrams administration (Biden, lol)

Soetoro we all saw was two things:

A hardcore, learned trained communist.  He was marinated in it, he spoke of it his entire life, he was the real deal.

Our saving grace was that he was such a creep personally, and so unlikeable that he created no alliances or business partnerships along the way, and no friendships of any kind beyond Reggie Love, who he had around for sex.

Still very close, 3 to 2.

What grosses you out about Soetoro-more than Biden of course?  

Interesting.

On 5/9/2021 at 7:47 AM, Harf said:

He called the residents of my state red neck, Bible thumping, gun clutchers while insinuating we are racists.

I went with the Obama choice.

I don't think Joe is running this administration.

It is Obama 2.0, run by the same retreads, and holdovers.

He, or VJ, is still pulling the strings.

Joe wouldn't be trusted to steer a car, let alone a country.

It doesn’t get much grosser than molesting kids. On camera and repeatedly. That’s why I picked Biden for the poll

5 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

It doesn’t get much grosser than molesting kids. On camera and repeatedly. That’s why I picked Biden for the poll

Tough to argue...but who gave Biden a shot, put him up to carry on the Obama legacy?

Barry.

Barry knows what Joe is up to, and enabled it, gave it a platform.

Barry is the root of a great deal of the evil infecting democrats currently.

I loath both but went with the mooolato pooch eater. Neither is a leader, both have off-screen puppet masters, are perverts, and idiots, but I don't get the idea Mumbles hates America like moozlim and his husband do.

1 hour ago, dena said:

I went with the Obama choice.

I don't think Joe is running this administration.

It is Obama 2.0, run by the same retreads, and holdovers.

He, or VJ, is still pulling the strings.

Joe wouldn't be trusted to steer a car, let alone a country.

:th: By asking about that, Emerald got Psaki to make a grinning fool of herself again:

Ginger Jen couldn’t shine Kayleigh’s stilettos.