FEW3

How do they have these dirt bikes and atvs.

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I dont see color,, my kids will never see color.if they see color,, they better get used to red.. their tushSubject has been covered in another thread, but, I want the usually libs to justify the money spent by the government. I really don't care , I'm going to own 10k in ghetto stimulus confiscated bikes for tree fitty

Edited by FEW3

15 hours ago, FEW3 said:

I dont see color,, my kids will never see color.if they see color,, they better get used to red.. their tushSubject has been covered in another thread, but, I want the usually libs to justify the money spent by the government. I really don't care , I'm going to own 10k in ghetto stimulus confiscated bikes for tree fitty

WTF?

Spontaneous midnight rambling during the day or nicotine withdrawal?

I'm 8 miles from the local hood and I got a dirt bike/ street quad bro gangs  out here in the country, mofo's can ride, I was following them and they were doing wheelies for like a mile, around turns too, even though they  not in school they still learning. I could ride with them but I'm a Greek quad bro, we have different colors.

It’s amazing how good city kids are at wheelies. They can do it on anything, bicycles, dirt bikes, mopeds, whatever. There must be a couple kids that are good mechanics too because the keep those ancient piece of crap bikes running. 

4 hours ago, PeterO said:

Police/sheriff’s auction.

There will be plenty of auctions this year of Dirt bikes . Impound lots are probably packed.