RockRonin

The Hindus are at it again in NYC

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Did I say Hindus? Sorry, I meant Dindus. Check out the video clip in the article:

https://nypost.com/2021/05/08/4-year-old-mother-among-multiple-people-shot-in-times-square/?utm_medium=browser_notifications&utm_source=pushly&utm_campaign=992672

They have great video of the shooter. You can usually tell how hard they're trying to find a suspect or person of interest by the clarity of the video they release to the public. Bear in mind, they have 4000 pixel cameras all over our cities, the best surveillance taxpayer money can buy, but for some reason, most "Have you seen this person?" videos look like they were shot with a potato. They must really want this guy bad, because the went full enhance on him. Anyway, NYC dodged a bullet(so to speak) by only having 3 victims, it's not a "Mass Shooting", just a typical Saturday in Times Square circa David Dinkens.

An animal is an animal doesn’t matter what color you are ....will the bought prosecuter let him out ...or is it to close to the pretty people  and the mayor election ....

10 mins ago, jkrock said:

Farrakhan Muhammad.

wasn’t that one of Obama’s aliases?

Yuppers one of B Husstain O's many Social Security numbers, rumor has it.

17 mins ago, jkrock said:

Farrakhan Muhammad.

wasn’t that one of Obama’s aliases?

Something tells me Farrakhan Muhammad:airquote: was an NOI Muslim. I wonder if they're going to keep him in jail this time, last time he committed a violent felony they just let him out.

On 5/8/2021 at 11:00 PM, RockRonin said:

Did I say Hindus? Sorry, I meant Dindus. Check out the video clip in the article:

https://nypost.com/2021/05/08/4-year-old-mother-among-multiple-people-shot-in-times-square/?utm_medium=browser_notifications&utm_source=pushly&utm_campaign=992672

They have great video of the shooter. You can usually tell how hard they're trying to find a suspect or person of interest by the clarity of the video they release to the public. Bear in mind, they have 4000 pixel cameras all over our cities, the best surveillance taxpayer money can buy, but for some reason, most "Have you seen this person?" videos look like they were shot with a potato. They must really want this guy bad, because the went full enhance on him. Anyway, NYC dodged a bullet(so to speak) by only having 3 victims, it's not a "Mass Shooting", just a typical Saturday in Times Square circa David Dinkens.

The detectives already know who , exactly who,he is.  Probably within 44 minutes of first shot fired. 

Now, with all the restrictions on policing , they have to finesse the scumbag to come in without violence. That's the way the citizens want it today in the USA. 

The grainy picture release is so the whiny "we know better than the police because we watch CSI "crowd is satisfied. 

36 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

He was smart enough to lose the shirt in a dumpster shortly after he ran,.

Smart?

It's second nature , no thought involved there. 

Just now, RegDunlop said:

The detectives already know who , exactly who,he is.  Probably within 44 minutes of first shot fired. 

Now, with all the restrictions on policing , they have to finesse the scumbag to come in without violence. That's the way the citizens want it today in the USA. 

The grainy picture release is so the whiny "we know better than the police because we watch CSI "crowd is satisfied. 

Yeah, detectives investigating another crime ran into his brother who looks just like him. Turns out the Dindu was shooting at his brother in Times Square and he ratted him out.

11 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Was this an akhbar attack now masquerading as a sibling fight.?

No, just a violent Dindu doing what Dindus do.