jettyjmpr

Tsunami Airwave Elite

10 posts in this topic

9' 3" rated 3-5 heavy....Bought this to try a few years ago as a heavy current/big wood/ chunking option after reading an article on eeling...i like the rod but it gets no use i think i used it twice...was 180 new...asking $120 meetup central NJ...it is a two piece so i can ship for additional $25

20210508_120217.jpg

20210508_120146.jpg

On 5/15/2021 at 8:19 AM, ReyAztecaNY said:

Will you take $85 meet up around Edison, NJ? I could drive in from NYC in the next couple of days.

If u come up to 100 i will go on that...has to be an evening...my company runs me all over the damn place so i should be down that way within this week...if that price worka for you pm me

59 mins ago, jettyjmpr said:

If u come up to 100 i will go on that...has to be an evening...my company runs me all over the damn place so i should be down that way within this week...if that price worka for you pm me

Sorry. I have to pass. I was in the area today and hoped to get it done. If I’m back in the area and it’s still for sale. I’ll let you know. 

14 mins ago, Heartcrusher said:

Checking in one last time before i retract my offer.  Still offering 125 shipped.

I apologize for not replying sooner i forgot...i am going to pass i appreciate the interest